Would you rather a woman pee outside or somewhere naughty inside?

Confidence and intention do it for me.  I don't want to see someone desperately and awkwardly squatting behind a dumpster with a head spinning looking for others. I would rather see a woman casually state going to pee and step to the side and squat as though it is no big deal or shameful.  I think that is why there is much interest in women standing and/or using urinals. Yeah, I've done this before, I am doing it now, what's it to you? 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
On 7/15/2020 at 9:36 PM, Dr.P said:

I think the bathroom/toilet setting is more intimate, since there is an expectation of privacy, so she is more likely to do things which she would not do in a place where she has a chance to be seen, like outdoors.

These things could include a very high, open squat or stand, over the toilet, with her clothing up very high, revealing the entire lower half of her body, which would be unlikely outdoors. Also, intentional pissing on the seat or floor,

Yes, definitely.   Love it when a girl takes the attitude that she doesn’t give a care about the state of the toilet before or after but is more concerned about finding her own private relief.  If that means pissing on the floor, seat or walls to achieve her need without making her backside contact the seat then that is fine by me.  Same would go for a changing room or stairwell - she has found her private space and can do what she needs to do without thought of the impact.  The trouble is, although it happens, the very definition of it being private means I am only going to see it if I know the person doing it.  Whilst I have witnessed someone I knew peeing on a floor drain of a family change room at the swimming pool and a couple of complete strangers pee in a stairwell, I am unlikely to see anyone peeing in a fitting room or all over a toilet.  

• Like 1

Both. 

Outside pees if it's in a rather public and risky place. Nothing hotter. 

Indoor pees are perfect if again it's a naughty place. Seeing a girl without a care and just pissing on the floor, carpet, chairs, sofas, beds etc is such a turn on. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2020 at 2:00 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Are you someone who prefers women to pee in the bushes, or street, or somewhere in the house like the carpet or the wood floor? Tell me where you like to see women pee!

The answer to that question, is yes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I prefer Indoors naughty pee. Somewhere public where the puddle and stain can be found by someone else. But also in homes: on beds, furniture, floors, etc

Outdoors is more for relief, but public watersports turns me on a lot!

On 8/14/2020 at 11:21 PM, Chicklover99 said:

I like to see a woman pee where she wants. Outdoors has the edge , like the bushes or on a hard surface like paving so can see the puddle

Yeah this is me and it's what i like to see too. Mostly outside, I'll usually try to wee over a hard surface, or over an object like plants or flowers, or last week I pissed over a discarded tissue which had a damp patch under it when I was in the park.

• Hot 2

Outdoors, in a public place, but discreetly.  

For example, I have seen women on the beach walk on to the wet sand at the water's edge, then squat low and pee through their swimsuit.  I have also seen others, in grassy fields at outdoor events, peeing, kneeling on the ground, bums exposed, but so near to the grass that they show very little.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2020 at 2:00 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Are you someone who prefers women to pee in the bushes, or street, or somewhere in the house like the carpet or the wood floor? Tell me where you like to see women pee!

Well, a urinal is my personal favorite, but outside is a close second. I really love a girl who stands up to piss on a tree or bush. Squatting is ok, but a woman who  has the control to pee standing up shows she has worked on her skill and has done this before.

• Love 1
On 7/6/2020 at 2:12 AM, Grizzly Man said:

For me it's mainly outdoors. Nothing sexier then watching a woman in nature lol  but I do also enjoy the naughty sink pees 

Same tbh. Besides, nature is a gender neutral bathroom.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1