Would you rather a woman pee outside or somewhere naughty inside?

Just now, Grizzly Man said:

For me it's mainly outdoors. Nothing sexier then watching a woman in nature lol  but I do also enjoy the naughty sink pees 

As someone who loves to pee in nature I can support this. Do you prefer bushes, parking lots, grass, the road? Which is your favorite outdoor spot

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Just now, pop-a-squat said:

As someone who loves to pee in nature I can support this. Do you prefer bushes, parking lots, grass, the road? Which is your favorite outdoor spot

Bushes and hiking trails always getting me hard when I get the chance to witness it. I have countless encounters with road side pees and watching from inside using the mirrors lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

To be honest, I'm good with everywhere!

Outside: Bushes, road, pavement, roof, on a ladder, in a cinema (crowded or otherwise), a museum, zoo, pool,  sporting arena, etc, etc.

(I included cinema or museum as they are technically out of your personal jurisdiction.)

Inside: Carpets, rubs, fireplace, on sofas and chairs, on tables, on lit candles, sinks, shower, in the bath (empty bath and full bath), in kettles, in mugs, on plates, etc.

In other words, wherever you pee, that isn't the toilet, is hot as hell as will instantly get my cock as hard as a rock!!

• Hot 2

This is a difficult question.  I always thought it was better to pee outside, but I totally love the naughty indoor pee too.  Just don't use the toilet and I get so turned on by it.  Peeing outside is so great but so is going on the floor or in the shower or the sink.  

• Like 1

Like most of the other people that has answered I love to see a girl pee anywhere and anytime but if I have a choice I would prefer indoors. The thought of a girl with a full bladder squatting down on a nice carpet and just letting it all go, preferably with a big smile, is so naughty and arousing. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/6/2020 at 2:00 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Are you someone who prefers women to pee in the bushes, or street, or somewhere in the house like the carpet or the wood floor? Tell me where you like to see women pee!

Outside, bent forward, from the waist, hands gripping the cheeks to expose herself to my gaze.  Wife Bonnie treats me to this scene from time to time and after the last drops leave her pussy I'll sidle up behind her and slide slowly full length into her receptive pussy where it won't take long to get us both off as she's been fingering while pissing.

This will definitely put me in a small minority of the responses, here, but I prefer to watch women pee INDOORS, in or near a toilet. The naughty, sexy, and creative part comes in her "style," the details of how she does it, and what parts of her body, her clothing, the toilet, and the surroundings get wet. For me, the messier the better!

I think the bathroom/toilet setting is more intimate, since there is an expectation of privacy, so she is more likely to do things which she would not do in a place where she has a chance to be seen, like outdoors.

These things could include a very high, open squat or stand, over the toilet, with her clothing up very high, revealing the entire lower half of her body, which would be unlikely outdoors. Also, intentional pissing on the seat or floor, as well as masturbating, before or after pissing, or pissing on her clit, by pressing her thighs together, or crossing them, are only possible, in a private setting, most likely indoors.

Interactions with clothing, like panties, pantyhose, stockings, and skirts, on a toilet, and how much clothing they remove, in a private bathroom, are also fascinating to me. I have heard stories about women removing most of their clothing, just to pee!

Edited by Dr.P
Added a word, for clarity.
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

There's so many different ways to answer this question and like a few people have said, it depends on the person and situation.

For me I'm happy with anywhere, so long as I'm able to have a clear view. I'm not so interested in the mess that's left after but more the enjoyment of that beautiful stream appearing.

Adding a little bit of risk to the mix does add a little more excitement though and I agree with several of you, peeing in nature is a beautiful sight!

• Like 2