This ones for the wetters!

Guest jeanswettingfan

Guest jeanswettingfan

I'm curious, and I love talking about it...

What are some of you guys and girls wetting fantasies or favorite scenarios?

I'm a big fan of jeans wetting and desperation, but there are multiple ways that can be super fun.

What kind of wetting are you into?

Guest jeanswettingfan
On 7/4/2020 at 5:38 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I mostly enjoy sitting and wetting my skirt, and sometimes peeing down my legs. I don't like wearing jeans I'm afraid.

They're fun too.  Its very sexy.

Guest jeanswettingfan
43 minutes ago, Lilipee said:

My favorite happens a lot this time of year....I like to wear cute little sundresses and pee with people all around me.  I just let it trickle out nice and slowly so you'd really need to be staring at my legs to see it.  I've done it many times and have never been caught.

Thats kinky as hell haha.  Has anyone ever caught you?

Guest jeanswettingfan
5 hours ago, mickymoist said:

I like wetting and watching, I think my ultimate fantasy would be one of these lovely skirt wearing ladies here to be sitting on my lap when they gradually just relax and let go 🙂

Sounds like a good time to me too haha

On 7/6/2020 at 3:10 AM, Lilipee said:

Other times, being alone, I've peed in parking lots on the pavement and left a puddle.  But no one was close enough to see it happening.  At these times, I'll simply stand next to my car and pretend to be texting a friend.  When I'm finished, I just get in my car and drive home.

What kind of shoes do you wear?  I'm thinking that your shoes must get wet so you need ones that dry easily?

2 hours ago, Lilipee said:If it's a party at my house, I'm usually barefoot outside in the grass. 

Oh that must feel nice, the grass on your feet and the hot liquid running down your legs

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My favorite fantasy is of a girl secretly and intentionally wetting herself while surrounded by other people. Either she is wearing a diaper and can just pee unnoticed wherever and whenever she likes, or she is wearing a skirt and pees through her panties while standing, sitting on the grass or the beach etc. She then just continues what she had been doing, like talking with friends at a party or shopping at the supermarket, and she and I are the only ones to know about that naughty wet secret under her clothes...  😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 years later...
On 7/27/2020 at 5:31 AM, Lilipee said:

My ultimate fantasy as well!!

It feels so very sexy.  My heart starts beating fast as I'm afraid to be caught.  Then I get super turned on when I realize I got away with it.

Done both of these with ex gf. 

Crossed from our list early on lol

Super hot I agree.