is pee a regular part of your sex life?

If you're married/in committed relationship, is pee a regular part of your sex life or more of a special occasion kind of thing?  Or, is it something you do by yourself because your partner either isn't interested, or not aware of your fetish?

My spouse is quite vanilla herself, however she has always happily entertained the few kinks that I have, including this one.  At the moment it isn't often that we incorporate it into our sessions, but I would really like to see it become a regular thing.

Great topic!

How you described your spouse is exactly how I would describe my wife.   We’ve been married 13+ years and I told her about being turned on by her peeing during our honeymoon.  Our sex life doesn’t always involve pee, but she’s willing to indulge sparingly.   Now she knows that if she wants me immediately turned on how to do so, and has done things like text me when I’m at the gym at night and say “I have to pee and I just put on jeans”

But to be fair to her, if she does it for me then I just have to make sure I don’t cheat her out of what she wants too.   But there also plenty of times that she makes it clear she’s not in the pee sex mood as well too

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Finding a partner that is in to the same kinks as you is difficult enough, especially when it's something like ours where many people consider it disgusting etc...

Should you find that person, even if they're willing to entertain it for a short time, you should make the most of it.

I believe that to convince a long term partner to try something new has to be done over many months and can't just he introduced over night (unless you're fortunate to be in a relationship with pre existing kinks) Will it ever become part of your regular sex life, unlikely. It will more be reserved for special occasions or when peoples inhibitions have been lifted.

Either way you experience it, savour every moment as if it was your first time and make your partner feel like they are a million dollars, that you love them more than anything else because of what they have given you. Only then will they be willing to indulge further

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's the only part of my sex life.

I love my wife dearly, but she has very little sex drive. However, she does entertain my fetish by peeing in the shower and the back garden. She doesn't really 'get' the fetish, so fair play on her for having a go. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I always has been a big part of my sex life since I hit puberty. The very first time I masterbated ( I didn't know what I was doing, only that it felt awesome) I was thinking of something pee related. Although, we enjoyed plenty of great regular sex without pee, it was frequently a part of my girlfriends/wife's sex, as an enhancement. . She would tell me pee stories while rubbing me off when we couldn't or she didn't want sex.

I have been divorced and alone now for a long time. Pee is 100% my entire sex life now. It has been for so long I don't know if I can get aroused without it.

Reading outstanding , well written, long richly detailed, but realistic if not true  pee stories or videos is all  I masterbate to.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I won’t date someone who isn’t open to trying my kink. I like peeing on carpet right before sex and using it to turn me on. I had an ex who would piss on the wall or in the basement for me. Sometimes in the bedroom. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2