New Pee Lady Recruit Backseat Pee

5 hours ago, Peeteller said:

I wish I could find a peeing female friend, but I would have better luck win the lottery... Lol. 

Enjoy 

Anything is possible. You just have to put it out there. It all started with a YouTube video of her doing an instructional video using a female pee device and me commenting on it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/3/2020 at 4:31 PM, Starks2010 said:

I met a new lady pee friend who pissed in my backseat and any backseat for the first time yesterday. 36 years old, attractive, nice body. So I  meet up with her after she came out of work, she had on black tights with black boy short panties, sneakers, a t-shirt, and a cap. It was a little after 7pm, she hadn’t pissed since 3pm and drank two bottles of water. 

She told me how she was doing the, “Pee-pee dance” while she was at work. Even demonstrated. She told me knowing I was outside made the urge even worst. Fast forwarding she gets in my backseat, comes up with a plan/position she was going to get into because she knows how her vagina sprays. She removes her sneakers, tights, and panties. With her knees on the seat with her feet pointing backwards, she immediately begins to urinate onto the leather seat and on my waterproof action cam. Image the sound of a stream of warm lady pee falling from a little over 1 foot onto a leather seat. 

The seat pooled with piss and there was pee splash on the surrounding areas. She stopped and dribbled a few times and would start strong again. At the beginning she was afraid she would have to pass gas. I told her not to be shy for I like realism. She got through without passing gas. She wiped with 5-7 fast food restaurant napkins and dropped them in the urine pool and they instantly got soggy. 

She put her bottoms back on, minus the boy shorts, we talked a little and she was on her way. Pictures below.  

45C1C9BC-E410-4624-8ECD-14A6B7A87570.jpeg

3ABA50EE-69E6-423B-9ED6-D9D97DB86A50.jpeg

163A887D-CF4E-4614-BD6D-2E20D4735FDD.jpeg

DAA94570-2006-40CB-BCDD-23B37F4A2C67.jpeg

CA02FB63-D044-4EED-B1B1-42DBD6B81E82.jpeg

B3A3433E-CFCC-4CC9-9D00-8442FFCBFFEE.jpeg

5A4E2638-50C6-498E-BAA1-CF3102FB2F27.jpeg

Every Lady needs a Friend as you are... People has to understand that cars are female best toilets... 😜

• Love 2
On 7/4/2020 at 11:30 AM, Jesper said:

Your car is now a true Feinschmecker item, it's value doubled after the fine lady pissed it full - and you drive around with a little smile. All fine, but - GIMME YOUR CAR. Did you keep the napkins? They live in the glove box now, right??? 

I did keep the napkins. I have a shoe box full. I also have the towel I used to dry the seat. I might have to auction off the car now. 😂😂

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...