which is better public or pivate pissing

I like both ways no mater how they do it just knowing your doing something wrong by watching or standing outside the bathroom door hoping nobody passes by , it just a turn on just hearing or seeing that shining gold liquid hitting the water or the floor make my dick so hard it so hot

which do you perfer

• Like 1

Public is harder to pull off without getting caught. I usually opt for private and do naughty things peeing on the floor etc. The risk of getting caught is still there although lower, yet total risk is amplified by the peeing where I should not. Where peeing on somewhere like grass or the side of a building doesn't usually carry quite the same risk if caught. Even though the chances of getting caught that way are higher.

There is nothing like the feel of relieving yourself where you are not supposed to do so. I rarely use a toilet. At a minimum I at least pee in a sink if at work or home. For #2 I go on the floor usually but clean it up in that case if at home/work(actually squatting is healthier/more natural for our bodies anyways). I do a little peeing on a carpet in the hallways that leads to the bathrooms at work, but try to spread it enough it won't be noticed easily. I want everyone to experience my scent.

At big stores with multiple stalls I often use the last stall and relieve myself on the side of the toilet. Then I walk away. But if I think I will be alone long enough I may not even go all the way to the stall! I may just start the moment I enter the restroom. If very daring and I find a spot where I think cameras can't be pointing, I might pee on the sales floor. I have never had the nerve to #2 there yet but someday I will! I have snuck off into an employee only area at a store and pissed all over! Pretty proud of that one.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When it comes to myself I would rather pee in private than public. Likewise with a girl I would rather be peed on behind closed doors, or have her pee all around my flat rathe than in view of others.

And yet, I love it when I see a girl pissing somewhere public, especially if she is pissing somewhere totally brazen where everyone can see her, and where she knows everyone can see her and is doing it for that very reason, getting off on being seen. Seen that once.

• 2 weeks later...

For me peeing doesn't usually turn me on so I just go wherever I can, however when I'm in the country side, beach, etc. I love to piss outside, there's just something very liberating about it. A few nights ago me and some friends had a bonfire on a beach, being able to walk down to the sea while the sun setting and taking a piss into the sea is pretty awesome.

For girls I'm not bothered as long as it's not staged, the brazen pissing doesn't do anything for me, it might if I knew she wanted to be seen and was getting off on it, but the videos of girls pissing in front of people in train stations, shopping centres etc. don't do anything for me.

For me peeing doesn't usually turn me on so I just go wherever I can, however when I'm in the country side, beach, etc. I love to piss outside, there's just something very liberating about it. A few nights ago me and some friends had a bonfire on a beach, being able to walk down to the sea while the sun setting and taking a piss into the sea is pretty awesome.

For girls I'm not bothered as long as it's not staged, the brazen pissing doesn't do anything for me, it might if I knew she wanted to be seen and was getting off on it, but the videos of girls pissing in front of people in train stations, shopping centres etc. don't do anything for me.

I agree with you. Staged pissing does nothing for me. I prefer the candid stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Public peeing. Watching a woman peeing in public is a thrill. Also, I have to admit to a certain thrill to peeing where I should not, myself. I am not sure if woman are attracted to watching a man pee in public, but I like to think they do, and thus have some thrill of getting caught.

private is great and public is good. i did catch one lady once pissing on a path. her jeans and knickers down, squatting and let it gush. i saw everything of her as i slowed my bike down a bit. she didn't have much hair and the inner lips were sticking past the outer lips, so i had a great view.

• Like 1

in the summer the train station has the windows open to the loos and sometimes if its quite you can hear the ladies going. sometimes its a gush other times it hisses, you can hear when its quiet and sometimes i see the lady enter the loo and hear her going. a fantasy of mine is being at a station waiting for a london train and seeing a lady use the station loos look at me knowing a heard her go and she gets on the train. then when on the way to london as i'm sitting on the seat next to the train door where the loo is the same women comes up to there looks at me and ask me if i want to see the show. we go into together and she sits there legs wide open both lips on show the goes after ask me if i would like to wipe or lick her, then she goes her way and i go mine.

If the girl in question doesn't know, a glimpse of her squatting in public is a thrill, but I have to admit, if I tell a girl about my piss fetish and she acts upon it by giving me a private piss show for my eyes only, that does something for me that catching a glimpse of a girl squatting in public does not.

• Like 2

If she's a sexy girl, she can pee anywhere her heart desires and I would love it. If it's my girl were talking about, than in public would be the best. That way she could give everyone a little show and be extra naughty! That would set the perfect mood for the private pissing sex that would occur after!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
in the summer the train station has the windows open to the loos and sometimes if its quite you can hear the ladies going. sometimes its a gush other times it hisses, you can hear when its quiet and sometimes i see the lady enter the loo and hear her going. a fantasy of mine is being at a station waiting for a london train and seeing a lady use the station loos look at me knowing a heard her go and she gets on the train. then when on the way to london as i'm sitting on the seat next to the train door where the loo is the same women comes up to there looks at me and ask me if i want to see the show. we go into together and she sits there legs wide open both lips on show the goes after ask me if i would like to wipe or lick her, then she goes her way and i go mine.

Hearing a girl take a noisy splashy whiz gets me diamond hard instantly. I've had and experienced the watch-me-on-the-toilet scenario first when a teenager and have done that more than a few times since. It's particularly hot when the girl sucks your cock as she's peeing or if you can piss directly on her spread open twat while she's peeing. Wiping and licking is an optional treat too. Most hot.