Curious of peeing myself

I havent attempted but i have been thinking of it almost daily.  I have a girlfriend, she caught me reading pee stories and isnt ok with me reading stories.  My question is if I try peeing myself would it affect me being potty trained? I know once or twice probably wont but if i like peeing pants and keep doing it secretly.

• Like 1

I've been wetting (peeing my pants on purpose) on and off for most of my life.  In my adult life (I'm currently 40) I've had a total of 2 accidental wettings: both of which happened standing in front of the toilet when I was half-asleep and hadn't realized / remembered I was wearing pants.  So, no it won't affect being toilet trained.

As far as good places to start; in a shower like girllikespee suggests is a good option, outdoors while watering a garden or washing a car is also good since you can blame physically being wet on a "hose mishap"

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

You definetly won't loose your potty training, like others said put underwear on in the shower and let go if you ever go to the beach go in the water first then head to the public bathroom or outhouse and sit on the toilet with your shorts on feels amazing as it runs down around your balls and bum then if you have house to yourself pull some jeans on and try that..

It takes a concerted effort of peeing as soon as you feel the tingle to get a reflex reaction to peeing. I find that after a whole weekend of just wetting myself as soon as I feel the tingle every time that I start to wet myself automatically without thinking, but normally when I am more considered about when and where I wet myself I keep control.

It can be nice to just find yourself getting wet without having to consciously pee, but don't expect this to happen if you just wet yourself occasionally.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

I find that after a whole weekend of just wetting myself as soon as I feel the tingle every time that I start to wet myself automatically without thinking

I can easily imagine that sensation, I know that from my evenings at festivals, standing at the bar ordering the next pint and realising I am actually peeing in my shorts without intending to pee at that moment. When its quite dark and I'm in black shorts it doesn't really matter anyway, just adds to the fun!

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

Well peefans, tonight i got a little brave by just relaxing when a felt the urge of having to pee and finally some peewent into my boxers but not enough to show through my jeans because my girlfriend is in the same room but was enough to start to semi hard and felt good to pee alittle into my boxes and that it showed its big turn on for me and im really wanted to full pee my jeans now but im never home alone anyone so its hard to find a good time to stand in the shower and just let it all go and sooner the better.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well still havent had alone time at home so im still wanting to full pee my jeans and i have push my cock between my legs n held my cock there and full peed naked in tub before shower so pee would run down my legs n it felt awesome n i been doing little squirts in my boxes here n there 

• Like 2
On 11/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, xbox4life90 said:

Well still havent had alone time at home so im still wanting to full pee my jeans and i have push my cock between my legs n held my cock there and full peed naked in tub before shower so pee would run down my legs n it felt awesome n i been doing little squirts in my boxes here n there 

That’s so hot. I love to piss myself through my panties onto the carpet. It’s such a turn on to hear the piss flowing and hissing into the floor and spreading it around is so hot to me. You should definitely wet yourself all the way to get the best experience 

• Like 2