Large bladder?

• 4 weeks later...

I dropped a bunch of stuff at the charity shop I had cleaned out during the pandemic. I hot a coupon to use in the shop so went browsing and among other things got a cheap plastic beer pitcher with  measurement lines, I had no intention of putting beverages in there. 😉  I was pleased to find that my morning piss was regularly about 1100ml and the regular empties were usually around 700ml, I have definitely seen better done but I was surprised to see myself on the larger bladder end of things.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

My morning pees are usually anywhere from 1300 ml to 1800 ml because I always measure them, and the most I have measured is 2100 ml from a single pee. I almost always pee well over 1 liter each time I pee, and I barely even feel anything in my bladder with just 1 liter of pee in it. I drink lots of water during the day and I have repeatedly held my pee as long as I could, so I guess my bladder has just stretched and gotten used to holding large amounts of pee.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 years later...
6 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

@KylieK to naprawdę seksowne! Tak gorąco widzieć, jak twój ogromny pęcherz trzyma tak dużo! To naprawdę sporo „amunicji” jak na gigantycznego sikacza, gdy w końcu pójdziesz sobie ulżyć! 🔥 🖤

I held my pee for 6-7 hours 

I emptied my damn full bladder of pee into the kitchen sink and didn't make it to the toilet 🥵

The pressure was so STRONG

• Like 1
  • Hot 2