My mom couldn't hold it

4 hours ago, Gotah said:

at some point I remember telling her: "If it's so bad just pee outside as soon as you get out of the car!"

I only said that as a joke but she was so desperate that she actually took it in consideration. "I think I will", she said shortly after.

Curiously, it might be more typical for a mom to tell her son, “If you’re desperate just go when you get out of the car”, or wherever, rather than the other way round.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Curiously, it might be more typical for a mom to tell her son, “If you’re desperate just go when you get out of the car”, or wherever, rather than the other way round.

Haha that's true but when a mother says it she means it, I however just said it as a joke but somehow she did it anyway.

• Like 1

Wow I had to read this storey a couple time’s over what a great experience and how you describe seeing her foamy pee puddle! One of the hottest experiences ever I’ve heard hope to hear more about mom peeing  and the view you got 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Tman27 said:

Wow I had to read this storey a couple time’s over what a great experience and how you describe seeing her foamy pee puddle! One of the hottest experiences ever I’ve heard hope to hear more about mom peeing  and the view you got 

I do have some more stories, but they're all pretty much the same as this one.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Gotah said:

I'm sorry I don't really understand what you mean with this😅

I mean unless the other stories are literally “I was out with my mom and she peed on the drive by the car as soon as we got back home”, I expect people hear would like to read them!

Thanks for sharing another storey about mom I enjoy reading these did you ever see pussy or a good look at her stream? It’s hot knowing how desperate she got holding her crotch etc telling you how bad she had to go and actually squatting outdoors that’s incredible it would have been great to see her snowy puddle outdoors at least you knew she did it I don’t see anything wrong with it or being curious about her puddle sounds like she makes good sized ones lol please share more if you would like 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

Thanks for sharing another storey about mom I enjoy reading these did you ever see pussy or a good look at her stream?

In my first story I wrote that for a moment I saw her strong stream hitting the ground ... I think I might've also seen a glimpse of her pussy but I definetly can't remember. I'm not turned on by my mom so I didn't really look at her, it happened by accident.

I did take closer looks when I was still a child but that was just out of pure innocent curiosity.

14 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

please share more if you would like

There's not much more to tell, that's pretty much it. I don't think I've other stories.

• Hot 1

What a great experience seeing her so desperate for a pee tho and seeing the puddle great to know she has such a big stream and isn’t scared to piss outside for someone to see her puddle any woman desperate and peeing like that is great even so being mom it’s still a hot experience to read 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, Gotah said:

Basically what happened was, on that party she had quite alot to drink. When she left mom told me she really had to go and wanted to relieve herself behind her car on the parking lot. Unfortunately for her there were quite a few people around, exactly where she wanted to pee. So she got into the car and desperately drove home and as she got there she couldn't hold it anymore and just peed on the ground the moment she stepped out of the car.

Hm. Maybe there was a line for the bathroom. I’ve met women who will pee outdoors for convenience, but I wonder if your mom enjoys it? If she had been truly desperate I guess she could have stopped the car somewhere and peed using an open door as cover?

31 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Hm. Maybe there was a line for the bathroom. I’ve met women who will pee outdoors for convenience, but I wonder if your mom enjoys it? If she had been truly desperate I guess she could have stopped the car somewhere and peed using an open door as cover?

She didn't use the toilets there because she said they were filthy and my mom has a slight phobia when it comes to public bathrooms ... And the reason why she didn't stop the car was because it was just a very short drive home (5 minutes maybe). I'm sure she would've pulled over if the drive would have been longer.

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
9 hours ago, peeingone said:

@Gotah Did you ever hear your mom pee in the toilet too? If so was it by accident or purpouse or both? And how did she feel about you watching and hearing her pee? 

Yes I heard her pee in the toilet constantly, most of the time she didn't close the bathroom door, so the sound was just piercing through the room. She even moaned in relief from time to time, but she stopped doing that over the years.

Given the fact that I was still young back then she didn't seem to mind, after all she constantly used to pee next to me whenever she needed to.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, LoveLadiesPeeing said:

Always thought these must be awkward to type cuz most people find watching/hearing their mom pee awkward (I know I do; I'm always asking her to go to the other bathroom). But still I appreciate when these stories are shared cuz the author knows it'll turn the rest of us on.

Yup, that was the point of this thread. It was meant for you guys since I know some are into this and it was a story worth sharing anyway. 

But yeah, for me it was more awkward than anything else. If it would've been somebody else's mom pee in front of me I would have gone insane lol

• Agree 2
  • 2 months later...
On 11/11/2021 at 3:55 PM, Gotah said:

Yup, that was the point of this thread. It was meant for you guys since I know some are into this and it was a story worth sharing anyway. 

But yeah, for me it was more awkward than anything else. If it would've been somebody else's mom pee in front of me I would have gone insane lol

I feel the same way! But it is great to share with others what you experienced cause it isn’t their mom still great to hear about other peoples experience seeing there mom I woulda gladly let you watch mine lol 😂 

• Like 2