Peeing in Public: Choices

Poll: You're out in public alone at night and the urge hits really strong  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do you...

• try to hold it and hope for the best, even it means wetting before you get home
    • seek out a bush or tree to pee behind
    • go into a building such as a multi-story parking complex and pee there behind a pillar
    • pee between parked cars on the side of the road/in an open parking lot
    • deliberately look for a naughty place to vandalize with your pee (like on someone else's car or in someone's backyard or some such)
    • pee wherever you are without caring about cover (assume no CCTVs but a possibility of people walking by)

Generally I’ll go in trees and bushes, but if there aren’t any, or a wall provides more cover, I’ll pee against that. I kind of like seeing the pee stream I left behind and that’s more visible on a hard surface 😊

• Like 2

I've selected peeing between cars, but to be honest I would tick all of those boxes except going home.   I'm not going to curtail my activities because I need a pee and I'm not going to make myself uncomfortable by holding for hours until I get home.   I will pee anywhere as long as it wouldn't be considered blatant exposure.

• Agree 2
  • 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Realistically speaking, I hold it till I get home or can't anymore and seek out a toilet. 

Buuuuuuuuuuut...

The naughty pee'er in me says seek out a naughty place to do my business ☺ I'll take a fitting room or a quiet carpeted corner before I even consider a toilet if I had it my way!

Ever peed outdoors on your college campus?

20 hours ago, wettingfan1993 said:

Ever peed outdoors on your college campus?

No way. My college is in the heart of my states capitol so there are no trees, no bushes, and nowhere to hide lol.

• Haha 1

Why am I reminded of the first time I attended a Pride after party and witnessed a drag queen peeing into a bush that was just outside a church. I sincerely hope it didn't bother the Christians who gather there.

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...
On 6/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, naughty_rosie said:

All I have to do is find some thirsty plants to be watered lol

I'm pretty sure all the plant are thirsty for your pee 😉. Are plants your favorite thing to pee on?

Edited by Mr. Whizz