A Question for the Parents

There was a tv ad - probably linked from here somewhere - for toilet cleaner. A visitor to the house goes to the bathroom but is disgusted by the state of the toilet, sneaks a pee in a child’s potty, and is caught by the mother...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, oliver2 said:

There was a tv ad - probably linked from here somewhere - for toilet cleaner. A visitor to the house goes to the bathroom but is disgusted by the state of the toilet, sneaks a pee in a child’s potty, and is caught by the mother...

That ad was actually partial inspiration for the question.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Craggles said:

No however on a different note I think my kids have inherited my fetish, things they do and say I know when they are older they will probably be on this site hahaha

We have wondered before whether this is something that can be inherited

• Like 1

No, but I did one try out a disposable nappy (diaper) - obviously far too small to wear but was able to hold it against myself and pee into it to see how much it would hold.  Quite a surprisingly large amount as it turns out. 

I never used the potty, but my wife and I used to stay in a caravan with no toilet.  I used to pee out of the door.  She had a child's potty which she used and then chucked the contents out of the door.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 years later...
On 7/3/2020 at 9:43 AM, Geepee9 said:

My wife regularly shared it in the car when kids were young, it carried on until she had a bit of a spill once and went off the idea.

@Geepee9 I've heard people doing this but its never really made sense to me. Where would you dump the potty? If you're dumping it outside, why not just skip the potty step and go straight to peeing outside? My wife's sister tried to convince her to carry a potty in the car but she dismissed the idea. Why get a piece of plastic dirty you have to clean and carry around? Why risk a spill or getting the car dirty when you can simply pee carside?

The OXO potties without liners are also funny. I see lots of people using them beside cars etc. and the pee just goes on the ground under it. Somehow this seems to be more socially acceptable in the US. But its just a seat at that point instead of squatting. In that case you skip the learning the life skill of squatting.  

• Like 1

My wife used it last year on a vacation. The toilet opened from outside the house (it was a renovated old house and this was the best they could do). She was so freaked out about the huge spiders which roamed around the place that instead of leaving the building at night, she rather used my son's potty and asked me to get rid of it. I used the bathroom sink for that, and for myself too 🙂

On 6/30/2020 at 11:07 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

No, but I did one try out a disposable nappy (diaper) - obviously far too small to wear but was able to hold it against myself and pee into it to see how much it would hold.  Quite a surprisingly large amount as it turns out. 

It's on my todo list to try it out once 😉

• Like 1
On 1/8/2023 at 10:46 PM, Havelock said:

@Geepee9 I've heard people doing this but its never really made sense to me. Where would you dump the potty? If you're dumping it outside, why not just skip the potty step and go straight to peeing outside? My wife's sister tried to convince her to carry a potty in the car but she dismissed the idea. Why get a piece of plastic dirty you have to clean and carry around? Why risk a spill or getting the car dirty when you can simply pee carside?

The OXO potties without liners are also funny. I see lots of people using them beside cars etc. and the pee just goes on the ground under it. Somehow this seems to be more socially acceptable in the US. But its just a seat at that point instead of squatting. In that case you skip the learning the life skill of squatting.  

We used it on the road mainly in lay-bys where it was too busy or obvious to go outside the car or between vehicles. Many times when you pull up in a layby in the UK you can't have a beside the car pee as there is a lorry or two there as well. She could slip the potty underneath herself in the passenger seat then adjust her clothing, sometimes covering her lap with a coat if it was very busy, soon the only give away was the load drumming noise of the bottom of the plastic potty filling. Sometimes I topped it up myself. She would open the door a small amount and pour it through the gap when nobody was watching. It all went sadly wrong on the way back from Blackpool one evening when She sat on the potty and somehow squeezed her  buttocks together and when She peed it squirted straight up at the dashboard and all over her tights and panties. After that She never used it again and we find back lanes off the main roads to find more sheltered pee spots.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

. Many times when you pull up in a layby in the UK you can't have a beside the car pee as there is a lorry or two there as well

I wouldn’t worry too much about lorries.  Most lorry drivers pee by their lorries in lay-bys and they are not going to complain or report someone else peeing in a lay-by.   Ladies might be reluctant to pee there knowing that the lorry driver might be able to see something but if you open both passenger side doors it gives a lot of privacy.  Sure they would know what you were doing, but they wouldn’t see much.   On the other hand, if you just go next to the car they will see you, but they either won’t be bothered or they will enjoy the view.   They wont know you and you will never meet 5hem, so no harm one and you may even make their day a little more interesting.

I saw a guy peeing by his lorry today in a lay-by.  It was mid afternoon to the side of a busy A road and he was stood on the side away from the road facing the lorry.  You couldn’t see much other than his position and as I went past I could make out a puddle.

I have peed in many lay-bys and have done so when other vehicles are there, particularly lorries.  Never had anyone say anything.

• Like 3
On 1/13/2023 at 10:41 AM, Alfresco said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about lorries.  Most lorry drivers pee by their lorries in lay-bys and they are not going to complain or report someone else peeing in a lay-by.   Ladies might be reluctant to pee there knowing that the lorry driver might be able to see something but if you open both passenger side doors it gives a lot of privacy.  Sure they would know what you were doing, but they wouldn’t see much.   On the other hand, if you just go next to the car they will see you, but they either won’t be bothered or they will enjoy the view.   They wont know you and you will never meet 5hem, so no harm one and you may even make their day a little more interesting.

I saw a guy peeing by his lorry today in a lay-by.  It was mid afternoon to the side of a busy A road and he was stood on the side away from the road facing the lorry.  You couldn’t see much other than his position and as I went past I could make out a puddle.

I have peed in many lay-bys and have done so when other vehicles are there, particularly lorries.  Never had anyone say anything.

Agreed. I don't think many truck drivers would care. Next time, perhaps just encourage her to go in between the doors.