Hello!

Hi everyone, I'm Adrian. I am 28 years old and I am Italian-French (currently in Italy). I admit to having found this site several days ago and to have looked at it without writing anything. I do not know why. At first I didn't think it was true and I'm a little shy lol ... it's nice to see so many friends in a context that at the beginning embarrassed me 🙂 I have developed a passion for this art for about 3 years, when, for the first time , my ex-girlfriend asked me to try it while we were at the beach. I have always loved how open-minded she was and followed her in any sexual improvisation. that night she told me she had to pee but she could not get to the bathroom so she pushed me on the sand, she got on top of me and moving her costume she peed. Initially I thought it was a couple game like many others but, over time, I was able to appreciate its true value. I am a musical artist (multi-instrumentalist and producer) with a taste for the arts and I consider the art of pissing really sensational. I love to see girls do it, in any way it is and I'd like to get involved for an "exchange of experience" (having unfortunately little of it). Sorry for the dictation, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 2