Saw a girl wet her jeans

I wonder why like other ladies she just didnt pop a squat and save herself from all the headaches of dealing with a wet pant. This used to be common when peeing in the open by ladies was frowned upon and many ladies looking for a discrete place would end up wetting themselves but not anymore as ladies basically pop a squat whenever and wherever needed.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, jeanswettingfan said:

That's incredible. Wish I could be so lucky

I've seen plenty of girls peeing over the years, but I honestly think this is the first full on wetting in public by a girl I didn't know.  I've seen girls peeing through swimsuits and such like, but never soaking their jeans in full public view like that.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
17 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I've seen plenty of girls peeing over the years, but I honestly think this is the first full on wetting in public by a girl I didn't know.  I've seen girls peeing through swimsuits and such like, but never soaking their jeans in full public view like that.

Ah gotcha.

• 2 months later...
On 6/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, Alfresco said:

Could you describe some of the swimsuit-wetting per sightings, please?

I remember one.  It was the summer holidays; a local private school allowed people who lived near to use its swimming pool.  I was in the changing room - just a large shed, in truth - preparing to go home.  There was a small window through which I could see the entrance of the pool, about 20 metres away.  The pool building was like a large greenhouse, but with translucent plastic walls.

The pool door slid open and a young woman stepped out, dressed in a one piece swimsuit.  She closed the door and walked down the three stone steps to the path.

She stopped at the edge of the path and turned sideways on to me.  She looked all around, saw nobody, so she bent her knees and stuck her bum out over the flower bed behind her.  Immediately she began pissing through her swimsuit.  I could clearly see the strong stream pouring through the fabric and falling through the air.  A couple of lesser streams also began to fall her bum cheeks.

Nobody interrupted her while she peed, so she was able to continue until she was empty.  She finished with three short squirts, a slightly longer dribble and a good shake.

Then she straightened up and walked back to the pool.  She was slim and fit, with shoulder length dark hair and wore a dark blue swimsuit.  She was already damp from swimming, so the fabric didn't show that she had just finished peeing through it.

While she had been hovering to pee she had rested both arms on her knees.  She had decided to wet herself, rather than pull aside.

She had chosen a private spot to use as a toilet, overlooked only by the window of the male changing room (and she obviously had not seen that I could watch her weeing there).  To her left was the blank wall of the swimming pool.  Behind her was the flower bed she watered, and a high brick wall.  On her right, a tall wooden fence, and a scruffy shed (male changing room).  In front of her, an open grassy area, and then the school buildings.  One of them was the female changing room, another, even more distant, the toilets.

Most women using the pool would change in the pool building.  She might not even have known where the toilet was.  She certainly didn't want to get cold when it was quicker to pee in her swimsuit just outside the door.  Probably she thought that she was unlikely to get caught if she kept her swimsuit on and wet it.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2