Has anyone ever met anyone from this site in real life?

I just wondered if anyone on this site has ever met up with someone else from this site in real life for pee fun? I would love to meet a girl on here who gets turned on by peeing as much as I do, but it's yet to happen and i'm not convinced it will ever come to fruition.

• Like 1

It has been a few years, but Wetmanft arranged to met with an Active Member who I thought was MissPiss, but that can't the correct name.  He wrote about the experience.

The lady decided to quite the forum, wetmanft has passed away.

• Agree 1

I haven't although there are a select (very few) group of members that I'm in very close contact with, chatting off the forum about all sorts of things and generally being more open about the 'real life' me.

I wouldn't rule it out, but with 25000 registered members on this site, I'm going to remain pretty guarded about a lot of my personal information and trust needs to be built.  I wonder what the odds are of meeting a serial killer in real life?  If they're greater than 1 in 25000 then that could be a worry lol.

More likely is meeting someone and finding that their profile was 'larger than life' - they're not the gorgeous 20-something stunner their profile suggests, and off the web they have the communication skills and personality of a toad.

Sorry to be negative....   It's only my view.

• Agree 1

Like gldenwetgoose, I would be worried about people being vastly different in person than how they appear online. Also for me, I don't think I could meet anyone in person who has seen me pee, I have far too much anxiety for that. Part of my interest in contributing to this forum is remaining anonymous I think due to shame around my kinks 😞

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The thought also reminded me of a joke I heard the other day.....

A guy driving his car stops to pick up a hitchhiker.  A mile down the road the hitchhiker says "Thanks so much for picking me up, it's so difficult these days getting a ride. I guess everyone thinks they could be picking up a serial killer".

"It's ok" the Driver replies, "anyway what would the odds be of two serial killers in the one car?"

• Like 1
On 6/21/2020 at 7:39 PM, bpb said:

It has been a few years, but Wetmanft arranged to met with an Active Member who I thought was MissPiss, but that can't the correct name.  He wrote about the experience.

The lady decided to quite the forum, wetmanft has passed away.

What did he pass away from ? 

19 minutes ago, tremayl said:

What did he pass away from ? 

As far as I know this is unknown.  It was noted that he was no longer making entries here on PeeFans,
and it was also noted that the forums that he ran had dropped into inactivity.

11 minutes ago, bpb said:

As far as I know this is unknown.  It was noted that he was no longer making entries here on PeeFans,
and it was also noted that the forums that he ran had dropped into inactivity.

Oh wow Ok 

12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

off the web they have the communication skills and personality of a toad

- swims like a fish, but comfortable on land

- drives like a maniac

- going down on them make you feel like you just dropped acid

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I haven't met anyone from this site in real life but there are a few people I would consider meeting at some point in the future. A handful of members here have become close friends to me and we know each other fairly well.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

Also for me, I don't think I could meet anyone in person who has seen me pee, I have far too much anxiety for that. Part of my interest in contributing to this forum is remaining anonymous I think due to shame around my kinks 😞

Aw. I’m sorry you feel ashamed, you don’t deserve that for kinks which are ultimately natural and benign. (Not that I want everyone to know all my kinks either, but you know what I mean)

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1

I think it is a real shame that more of us don't meet, especially here in the UK where I am and lovely girls on here live, and where travel is easy enough for me/us. I wouldn't do it without private chats beforehand, even exchange of pics, but I feel for sure we are all denying each other huge guaranteed pleasures by not actually meeting. The couple of girl friends I have enjoyed (and mentioned on here from time to time) but from another dating website have stayed with me for 3 years or so at a time, each having discovered the true pleasure of peeing together for the very first time, and really enjoyed it thereafter. I found each on that website and having chatted in a some detail beforehand, we met and each encounter has always been very successful, truly satisfying  and lasting. I'm sure we could all be very careful, but at the same time more receptive to the idea of meeting if we put our minds to it. Any embarassment of what has been seen/shown/described here would simply disappear. There are some special ladies here I would truly love to meet and spend quality time with, truly....

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I've actually met in person a couple women I became acquainted with first on this site. Of course, we'd had several weeks, if not months, of chatting first before we had a face-to-face, and then it was in a public setting so we'd feel more comfortable.

The first was someone who had what I'd call potential, especially since we talked at great lengths with ease. But, shortly after we'd met, she found herself a serious reletionship. We stayed in touch, but after that our conversations never were the same.

As for the other, I'd already known she'd preferred women although she hadn't entirely ruled out men. It was, as she put it, one of those phases she was going through. As the old saying goes, timing is everything.

But, I discovered two things about our meetings. First, in-person they were very much like how they'd come across onlline. I certainly wasn't disappointed by them being not what they described. Of course, we'd conversed a great deal before ever agreeing to meet and asked a lot of questions. So, we probably knew as much about each other as we did of many of our day-to-day friends. And, face-to-face, I was surprised how little we talked about pee.

Not this site, but a couple of people from another, keep in touch as friends but a huge distance and life gets in the way too often. 

I don’t care how I get to know people, if I like chatting to them it makes no difference whether I met them in a pub on or here, I’ll meet anyone I’ll talk to. 

I would certainly be open to it. I just would want to get comfortable chatting with the person first, but I have found that getting catfished probably is less likely in a focused community such as this. 

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
26 minutes ago, ZooeyGlass said:

I would certainly be open to it. I just would want to get comfortable chatting with the person first, but I have found that getting catfished probably is less likely in a focused community such as this. 

True. If you're upfront about yourself enough to talk about peeing in front of someone, or on someone, or receiving pee on your body or bold enough to post pics you're probably not bullshitting anyone and open to a like minded relationship with others on the same forum.

I have, not from this site though, on 2 separate occasions many years ago as a younger horned up early 20’s kid.  

the first experience was not good.   It was more of I was desperate to see a girl pee her pants, and never had before.   Was willing to go to the extreme and she was willing.   (How pathetic does that sound?).   When we met up, she had just peed and was in the process of filling up her bladder, so it was a few hours of awkward conversation.   Of course today having matured I’d be all about the conversation and dialogue.   When it was all said and done she did a small wetting into some sweatpants and I was out maybe 5 minutes later.   

The 2nd experience was about 2 years later.  Was chatting with someone from the same state as me, and as we continued messaging, we realized we were not only in the same metropolitan area, but the same suburb, and then realized we were 8 blocks away from each other.    I met her and her husband informally, with great laughs and conversations of many topics.    About a week later they invited me over to watch her pee her jeans.   Great wetting, and surprisingly, didn’t feel awkward knowing I was in the bathroom with his wife watching her pee herself, while her husband stayed in the living room.   

today, as a married man and father of young kids, I actually don’t know if I would meet up with anyone in person, but very much wanting to engage in 1-1 conversations here.   And not to harass or bombard our  female members (hopefully that doesn’t happen here) but just have very open 1-1 chats asking/answering questions and sharing experiences 

• Like 2
On 6/23/2020 at 8:24 PM, Sophie said:

I haven't met anyone from this site in real life but there are a few people I would consider meeting at some point in the future. A handful of members here have become close friends to me and we know each other fairly well.

Shame we aren't close as we are so close haha