Peeing stream.

20 hours ago, Sophie said:

I let it out gradually. I have a gentle flow but it's not a little trickle. It's not a gush either unless I'm absolutely bursting.

More like this -

775735ae36edfd5f7a70ef3a770013dc.jpg

Missing-Pissing_(6).jpg

Sophie, you pee like a proper lady. Not that I've been with one for a long time. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 6/23/2020 at 8:36 PM, Sophie said:

I let it out gradually. I have a gentle flow but it's not a little trickle. It's not a gush either unless I'm absolutely bursting.

More like this -

Missing-Pissing_(6).jpg

They are 2 lovely scenes Sophie.....thanks for the insight.

• Like 3

Wow Sophie... great description and visuals.  Something about those gentle, ladylike streams really gets me.  I had a girlfriend who peed like you, I think.  I assume you mostly splash straight down into the water, rather than spraying the porcelain?

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Brad Wallis said:

Wow Sophie... great description and visuals.  Something about those gentle, ladylike streams really gets me.  I had a girlfriend who peed like you, I think.  I assume you mostly splash straight down into the water, rather than spraying the porcelain?

Yeah my stream pretty much goes straight down into the water 🙂

On 6/23/2020 at 8:36 PM, Sophie said:

More like this -

Missing-Pissing_(6).jpg

Lovely description and pictures @Sophie.Thanks for answering and allowing me to imagine what you might look like as you pee.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Rewdna said:

Lovely description and pictures @Sophie.Thanks for answering and allowing me to imagine what you might look like as you pee.

You're welcome. If I can answer any other questions about my stream, or my pee. Just let me know :)

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 6/25/2020 at 8:28 PM, Sophie said:

You're welcome. If I can answer any other questions about my stream, or my pee. Just let me know 🙂

I'd love to know your routine for going for a pee normally.How far do you pull down underwear etc.Wiping technique.Thanks @Sophie

22 hours ago, Rewdna said:

I'd love to know your routine for going for a pee normally.How far do you pull down underwear etc.Wiping technique.Thanks @Sophie

Sure thing!

The first thing I do is close the door. If I'm at home that's as far as it goes unless I have guests but in public I will lock the door. Then I will walk over to the toilet, turn around and move my clothes out of the way as I'm sitting,. Jeans and underwear go to just above my knees (example photo below) and skirts get hitched up around my waist, held up by my arm if needed.  I usually sit fairly straight. Not completely upright but I'm not slouching either. Then I pee. Nothing exciting with that, I might idly twirl my hair around my finger or look at my nails or a scratch I've just found or something. But overall, I just sit there and wait.

Once I've finished peeing I get myself some toilet paper. I wrap it around my fingers of an open hand twice (a little wasteful but it started at school when we had very  thin stuff) before sliding it off my fingers and parting my legs slightly to wipe. I reach forward between my legs and wipe from front to back (very important ladies!) and then just let it drop into the water once I reach the back. Once happy I am clean I will grab the waistband of my underwear and pull them up as I'm standing, followed by either pulling up my bottoms or letting my skirt drop. Finally I flush, wash my hands, check I look okay in the mirror etc and then return to what I was doing!

I hope this is insightful 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Sure thing!

The first thing I do is close the door. If I'm at home that's as far as it goes unless I have guests but in public I will lock the door. Then I will walk over to the toilet, turn around and move my clothes out of the way as I'm sitting,. Jeans and underwear go to just above my knees (example photo below) and skirts get hitched up around my waist, held up by my arm if needed.  I usually sit fairly straight. Not completely upright but I'm not slouching either. Then I pee. Nothing exciting with that, I might idly twirl my hair around my finger or look at my nails or a scratch I've just found or something. But overall, I just sit there and wait.

Once I've finished peeing I get myself some toilet paper. I wrap it around my fingers of an open hand twice (a little wasteful but it started at school when we had very  thin stuff) before sliding it off my fingers and parting my legs slightly to wipe. I reach forward between my legs and wipe from front to back (very important ladies!) and then just let it drop into the water once I reach the back. Once happy I am clean I will grab the waistband of my underwear and pull them up as I'm standing, followed by either pulling up my bottoms or letting my skirt drop. Finally I flush, wash my hands, check I look okay in the mirror etc and then return to what I was doing!

Thank you so much! I loved that you took the time to write that.That was exactly how I hoped it would be.You described it perfectly.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2020 at 9:28 PM, Sophie said:

Sure thing!

love that description, such an intimate incite to something ladies do everyday. Thank you so much for sharing that.

• Thanks 1

It depends.

My pee is like a snowflake, it's white, it's subtlety layered and it's pretty.

Just kidding. My pee is like is a snowflake, in that, no two are alike. 

One pee could be a short, shooting gush, the next could be a multiple jet-stream. A while back I did a pee, and the stream was so thin, condensed and focused, that it lasted close to five minutes. It wasn't a purposefully long pee, it's just the way that my cock released it. You'd think that it would be a calming, subtle stream, but it wasn't, it was like a laser!