Listenings at car dealership

@Brutus, Great story! Thanks for posting. I have also had interesting listenings at car repair places. One of the most memorable was at my current independent repair shop, probably 20 years ago. Like you, I was in the waiting room for customers, when the fiancee of the owner walked through the waiting room to use the bathroom, which was immediately adjacent to the waiting room, and very poorly insulated, for sound. She is a petite, slender, pretty girl, and she knew me, as a regular customer. She smiled at me as she passed me, and went about her business.

Nice hiss and tinkle, nothing spectacular, but it was very intimate, since it was mid morning, and I was the only customer, in the waiting room. I heard the rattle of the paper dispenser, and the sound of tap water in the sink, so she definitely wiped, and washed her hands. She smiled at me again, made eye contact, and said "Hi," when she came out, and returned to her desk. The thing that impressed me was her relaxed, nonchalant attitude toward me, when she had to know about the acoustics of the bathroom, and that I had heard her peeing, in intimate detail. She showed no evidence of embarrassment, at all, even though she knew me, and she knew that she would probably see me again. Her attitude has always interested and puzzled me.

• Like 2
  • Love 2