In all modesty and simplicity, just to share my pics and videos - Elo1978

1 hour ago, elo1978 said:

Ok I understand .... so, the same day in the cabin to try on clothes ...

You can recognize the dress between my thighs 😝

DSC00487b.JPG

Welcome.I absolutely love your pictures,especially this one.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, elo1978 said:

The cabin curtain was open of course ......

DSC00486b.JPG

Oh to be in your cabin.
I would be trying to sneak a view thru the curtain.  So titillating!  I will let you guess as to what I might be holding the curtains back with..

• Love 1
7 hours ago, elo1978 said:

The cabin curtain was open of course ......

DSC00486b.JPG

Here it is a couple of hours later, and I just can't let your picture go.
It is so lovely.  You have such a nice shape, I just can't stop looking.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:07 PM, elo1978 said:

Hi !

I create this new topic to share my photos and avoid spreading them all over the blog.
It will also be an opportunity to better introduce myself to you, for those interested.
So my name is Elodie, I am 41 years old, I live in Valence in France. I am a sedentary commercial in agrifood, and I like nudity and exhibitionism, and quite submissive ..... and recently pee, not necessarily mine, or then in public, but especially that of others ...
Available to answer all your questions!

M1b.jpg

You are more than welcome, Elodie! I'm so glad to share some wet fantasy with you... 😘

• Like 1
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

You are more than welcome, Elodie! I'm so glad to share some wet fantasy with you... 😘

Thank you for your welcome 🥰

And ok to share together here ...

Edited by elo1978
  • Love 1

Bienvenue sur ce forum, de la part d'un Bordelais ! 

Tes photos sont très sexy ! Est-ce que tu fais plus de choses coquines dans les cabines d'essayage ? Des choses en lien avec la thématique de ce forum, notamment... C'est tellement excitant !

• Love 1
6 hours ago, expererg said:

Bienvenue sur ce forum, de la part d'un Bordelais ! 

Tes photos sont très sexy ! Est-ce que tu fais plus de choses coquines dans les cabines d'essayage ? Des choses en lien avec la thématique de ce forum, notamment... C'est tellement excitant !

Merci beaucoup ! Je crois qu'il est préférable de parler anglais ici ! Thank you very much ! I think it's best to speak English here!

Naughty things in the changing rooms related to the theme of this forum ??
so naughty things yes it happened, in connection with the forum not necessarily ...

2 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

This is definitely worth a follow! Love seeing your nonchalant nudity, you’ve got a nice body and your postA so far have been awesome! Keep it up 😁

Thank you so much.....🥰
1 minute ago, amack said:

Thank you so much for posting Elodie, you are so beautiful, your photos certainly brighten up a dull Thursday morning!

Thank you so much 🙂I'm glad you like my photos ...

Beautiful pictures.

I am so conflicted by the last picture, you look gorgeous and the water is so blue and clear, but, i am a water treatment engineer, those petals are heading for the filters, I imagine you pee'd in the pool. that's going to react with the chlorine and you don't want to know what happens when sperm gets into the filters (just ask any guy how it gets stuck in his hairs when he has a wank in the bath). 

Only joking, loving the pictures

• Haha 2