In all modesty and simplicity, just to share my pics and videos - Elo1978

14 hours ago, lameduck58 said:

this picture ticks all my fantasy boxes, its an up close and personal view, your pussy spread, your peehole exposed. I want to kneel between your feet as you release and soak me.

Thank you ... and then it's me who kneels in front of you and opens your fly? 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/18/2020 at 6:48 AM, will64 said:

Very lovely 😊

I am so in lust! I think pregnant ladies are the most beautiful of God's creations. Such glow, breasts stretching and the pressure on the bladder. Pure heaven. I could worship your beautiful pussy and bottom all night long. Thank you for sharing these mind blowing, sweet and totally sexy photos. I've already blown a nut to them, and I know there will be many repeat performances. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Slicklipster said:

I am so in lust! I think pregnant ladies are the most beautiful of God's creations. Such glow, breasts stretching and the pressure on the bladder. Pure heaven. I could worship your beautiful pussy and bottom all night long. Thank you for sharing these mind blowing, sweet and totally sexy photos. I've already blown a nut to them, and I know there will be many repeat performances. 

Thank you 😍

• Love 1
On 9/18/2020 at 10:06 PM, elo1978 said:

.. still pregnant

a (6).jpg

a (7).jpeg

a (8).jpg

These, also, are super intimate and sexy. And they make me want to try to comfort you, in any way that I can.  For instance, I could massage your tummy and beautiful breasts with oil of olay.  And then, I could give you a nice and slow toe job. First sucking each toe individually. Then... well, you get the idea. Sorry about getting carried away, again.  Thank you for sharing Another awesome set of pictures and all of the awsome fantasies that they created. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Nice pregnant pictures

I'm loving them x 

14 hours ago, Jonjet0208 said:

These pics are amazing! So intimate and real. I’ll never get tired of enjoying them 😉

2 hours ago, Slicklipster said:

These, also, are super intimate and sexy. And they make me want to try to comfort you, in any way that I can.  For instance, I could massage your tummy and beautiful breasts with oil of olay.  And then, I could give you a nice and slow toe job. First sucking each toe individually. Then... well, you get the idea. Sorry about getting carried away, again.  Thank you for sharing Another awesome set of pictures and all of the awsome fantasies that they created. 

1 hour ago, pee01 said:

Keep theses super hot pictures up. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for your compliments 😍

• Love 2