In all modesty and simplicity, just to share my pics and videos - Elo1978

9 hours ago, elo1978 said:

Merci beaucoup ! Je crois qu'il est préférable de parler anglais ici ! Thank you very much ! I think it's best to speak English here!

Naughty things in the changing rooms related to the theme of this forum ??
so naughty things yes it happened, in connection with the forum not necessarily ...

I would definitely love to hear about it ! I'm a great fan of doing things in the most inappropriate places, where you're not supposed to ! This includes pissing, or having sex in naughty public places. If you have any story to share about this, I'm sure I'm not the only one to be interested. What did you do in changing rooms ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
20 minutes ago, expererg said:

I would definitely love to hear about it ! I'm a great fan of doing things in the most inappropriate places, where you're not supposed to ! This includes pissing, or having sex in naughty public places. If you have any story to share about this, I'm sure I'm not the only one to be interested. What did you do in changing rooms ?

I am also very adept at doing naughty things in inappropriate places ..... what I like to do in the cabin? blowjob ....

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, lameduck58 said:

those petals are heading for the filters, I imagine you pee'd in the pool.

Is @elo1978 too much of a good girl to pee in the pool?

Maybe whoever threw the petals peed in the water earlier in which case she is swimming in his pee...

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sixdor said:

Gorgeous,  and mischievous?...

6 minutes ago, Sixdor said:

Lovely Elodie.  So elegant yet mischievous...  looking for8to your wet adventures.

Thank you so much. Yes... a little mischievous ;))