naughtiest place you've ever peed...?

On 7/27/2020 at 7:37 PM, sd91 said:

Well theres been naughty ones with me having a wee in a garden before, and once in a barn where both times I was caught back when I was younger!

The naughtiest I think though is one I got away with. At a christening/baptism a few years ago there were photos outside the church after the ceremony and people talking, for way too long! because the place for the party wasn't ready yet. Some of us had gone for drinks before too so eventually I was dying for a wee. I was actually going to use a toilet but my friend told me she had asked and there wasn't one as it was an old village church. After a few minutes of thinking, I decided I was gonna wee outside, and made an excuse about getting my scarf, and sneaked around the back of the church. Keen to keep out of sight as even I was surprised I was doing this, I found some bushes next to the wall of the church, so I was covered from any side from anyone at the church, only visible from the car park. Deciding I need to be quick, I dash over to the bushes and back against the wall of the church, there was slabs and concrete around the edge, so I quickly lifted up my dress with one hand, whilst quickly pulling down my knickers with the other and dropping into a squat with my knickers around my knees. Deep squat as always and I quickly start spraying a quite clear but a little yellow urine stream. I remember it spattering against the concrete and splashing my open toed shoes, but I didn't care, I had to be fast so I pissed as fast as I could and weed all over the concrete until the puddle was flowing over into the grass and trickling over onto the dirt where the bushes were. My piss sounded like a tap as I squeezed it out so hard over the floor.

Once I finished my wee and without wiping I quickly adjusted my knickers and let my dress drop back down, seeing my puddle running down over this centuries old slab, I wondered how many times people had pissed around this church. I rubbed across my legs with my hand and wipe on the back of my dress before walking back onto the path just a couple of seconds before someone decides to walk down it themselves, maybe to get to the car park.

I remember feeling so naughty and horny having had a wee in a churchyard and wondered. Has this ever happened to anyone or their friends before? There's some more churches here that don't always have a toilet. Surely a little wee in the bushes has happened before?

Were the ones in a barn or persons garden naughtier, or was this?

I'm not one for thinking of churches as 'sacred ground' so for me there's nothing about a church that makes it automatically naughtier.   However, the closeness to other people and the broad daylight factor along with being on the path to the car park all raise the stakes.  If there was a formula for calculating naughtiness, then all of those factors must score highly - I guess the more chance of being caught then the increased naughtiness.  In a garden or the barn maybe a small number of people, but at a Christening I guess lots of family and friends who'd all remember that girl peeing outside the church in a bush.  You'd certainly have been the talking point of the reception.

I think I posted about my last church yard pee....   driving home from work I sometimes challenge myself to hold, it's only a half hour drive.  One time though I found the need to pee catching up more urgently. I was about 2/3 of the way home, but somehow the closer to home then the higher the risk that if I was spotted it would be someone who knows me or my wife.  Hence I dumped my car in the gateway of the old church in the village I was driving through.  Walked around to the back of the church where there's an old flagged path between the church wall itself and the graveyard. I stood facing into a corner, started to pee against the old stone of the church and then mid flow realised there was a small window open just above my head and inside I could here someone moving about - probably the vicar in his vestry.  I was out of there as quickly as I could....  very relieved.

3 hours ago, xroy80 said:

Among many naughty piss moments involving bus/train floors, staircases, elevators, garages, underpasses and the like, the making of one particular pee puddle stands out as the one that really pushed my heart rate to its maximum. 

A chat friend with whom I had been exchanging pee videos for a while once challenged me to piss on a carpet for her. I loved the idea, of course, and knowing she wanted to see me doing it made me even more eager. 

My first thought was to find a fitting room, but I found out that all shops nearby all had hard floors. Then I recalled that I actually had access to a hotel corridor through  the staircase that led up to my office.

This was during my lunch hour, so I figured there wouldn't be many hotel guests in the corridors, and the cleaners would go from room to room so if I was careful enough I could avoid getting caught.

I decided that the best location would be by the elevator, because I could stand behind a corner, where the cleaners couldn't see me from the corridor. Still, I could be mistaken, maybe they were done cleaning on this floor now and would come and catch me in action, or maybe some guest would go back to their room to get something. 

I didn't want to disappoint her by just splashing a little, so I forced myself to release a full bladder on the carpet next to the elevator doors. My heart was bouncing so I could barely hold my mobile phone still while filming my naughty business. My pee just went on flowing, splashing over the carpet and up the doors. It felt like my bladder would never get empty, so you can imagine the sense of relief and satisfaction when I was done. It was a wow moment.

And she liked the video. 

That's such an amazing, hot story. I hope to share an experience like that with someone one day

There have been days where I've either set up carpets around where I'd be hanging out all day just so I could piss on those without getting up. Sometimes, I didn't even bother with the towels and pissed on the floor. I've also occasionally intentionally pissed in bed. 

Outside of my own home, I've pissed backstage at my school's musical once and in an outdoor hallway there, since it had been raining and there were already a ton of puddles.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

In many hotels, restaurants and public bathroom sinks

in my boss' coffee mug

in a river while on a bridge

from my balcony while there was a party going on indoors

in a litterbox

In my pants while kayaking

• 2 weeks later...

On my bed. I love wetting my clothes,  I have recently discovered the naughtiness and pleasure of wetting my bed in my clothes and sleeping in the wet bed.  I get so turned on as I have a vinyl matress protector around the entire mattress and I pee in my bed as often as I can

IMG_20200822_053900233.jpg

• Hot 2
Guest jeanswettingfan

I probably haven't done nearly as "naughty" things as some, but I have a couple.

Once while I was with my ex (we both participated in the fetish), I held my piss until I was desperate, and then stood on my front lawn in the middle of the day and peed in my jeans while on video chat with her.  Granted, I knew none of my neighbors were home lol but still kinda kinky tbh.

We also used to have a lot of pee fun in parks while we were together.

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2020 at 8:19 PM, p1ssputz said:

Uh, I've done a lot in my lifetime. Don't actually remember some of them. These are probably the naughtiest:

• Under the bartop in a crowded bar in my hometown - I was drunk and standing against the bar surrounded by people, I thought I could get away with it, and I did. Unzipped under the bar top, pissed. Ordered a drink afterwards and stayed until closing time.
  • In the back of a car sharing/car rental car (this wasn't as satisfying as I expected)
  • Movie theater entrance hallway on carpet
  • Under a pew in a church (I was young when I did this, used to like to hide under the pews. Did a piss one time for fun.)
  • On a hotel carpet floor (slept on a folded-up sleeper couch at friend's bachelor party, so I stuck myself between the backrest and the cushions and managed to hit the carpet. The bathroom wasn't available anyway)
  • On a friend's couch when I slept on the couch there drunk after a house party (not actually sure about this one, think I stuck my dick between the cushions and let go into the couch? Honestly don't really remember)

Some others that come to mind:

• Into a locker in high school
  • Into a large floor vent of a rental house
  • Off the side of the bed onto a towel in a hotel (international travel)
  • In a hotel hot tub with a random person in it, stuck my head just barely out of my swim trunks and let it go (same bachelor party event)
  • In a carpeted apartment stairwell (I was about to move out)
  • In the dishwasher and washing machine of an old apartment I rented (I was about to move out, I ran the cycle directly afterwards)
  • In a carpeted stairwell at a workplace (many many times, I worked a solo swing shift in a helpdesk where I was the only person there)
  • Under multiple desks in the same workplace
  • Into the paper shredder waste bin of the same workplace (not the shredder, just the bin, no damage)
  • Out the window of a fourth-story apartment (last year, around 3am when nobody was up)
  • In another office building that was being renovated, I pissed in many, many deserted offices. (They were replacing the carpets across the entire floor of the building and the group I worked with only took up a small portion of that floor. I would walk around and explore; I ended up using one of the offices more than the others, like a personal convenience. That was enjoyable.)
  • One time, high school - was skateboarding with a friend in a new housing development, and we got into one of the houses being built - it was a loft-style thing, all concrete, nothing finished. We went up to the second floor and pissed down into the living room, flooding the concrete floor. (Dumb high school hijinks.)

There's also other stuff like going outside or in front of other people (especially when I drank more) and sometimes deliberately missing or something, but I never really counted that as naughty.

just seeing this now and wowwww these are all so naughty and so hot

• Agree 2

I peed in the vestibule of a restaurant. It was breakfast time and there wasn’t that many people around so I figured I could risk some pee. I unzipped, pulled my penis out through my fly and I pretended to be on my phone while I peed on the floor. Didn’t go for too long because I didn’t want anyone to walk in and see me but I made a very small puddle on the hard tile floor. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, No Toilet said:

I will share one of me stories:

I was in a crowded pub one night with a few mates for a social meet up, we had a corner table. The beers started flowing and my bladder started to become fuller and fuller. However, I didn't know where the men's room was and I was rather boxed in (to get out would require two or three of my mates standing up and moving).

Then I had an idea, I could pee where I was without disturbing anyone. I carefully moved so as to sit on the edge of the sofa seat and then discreetly lowered my trousers just enough to get my penis out (I was going commando, so no boxers). I then aimed my dick down and starting pissing onto the carpet below. When I was done, I pulled my trousers back up and felt relieved.

None of my mates were any the wiser!!!

Wow what a risky move definitely naughty as well

7 hours ago, No Toilet said:

I will share one of me stories:

I was in a crowded pub one night with a few mates for a social meet up, we had a corner table. The beers started flowing and my bladder started to become fuller and fuller. However, I didn't know where the men's room was and I was rather boxed in (to get out would require two or three of my mates standing up and moving).

Then I had an idea, I could pee where I was without disturbing anyone. I carefully moved so as to sit on the edge of the sofa seat and then discreetly lowered my trousers just enough to get my penis out (I was going commando, so no boxers). I then aimed my dick down and starting pissing onto the carpet below. When I was done, I pulled my trousers back up and felt relieved.

None of my mates were any the wiser!!!

My hero! Thank you for your story!

• Agree 1
On 8/24/2020 at 7:43 PM, Newtopeeing2 said:

I would love to try peeing on the carpet in my apartment, or the car seats but I am to afraid of damage.

Invest in animal pee remover like carpet cleaner spray! It works wonders! Spray it once you’re done peeing not when it’s already soaked into the floor.

• Like 3
  • Love 1