naughtiest place you've ever peed...?

12 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

Probably the time I pissed in a soap dispenser at a university campus. You can see the video here. Besides that, just public toilet floors, walls, etc. I let some go in a fitting room once but not much. It's riskier but I wanna try and really make a mess in one in the near future 🙂 

Where do you pee if you’re at the pool, at the beach, or on a road trip?

On a school trip to Florence, a friend and I snuck away from the group for a pee in what we thought was a deserted alley. Turned out it was the back of a church, and an old man came out, yelling in Italian that this wasn't a bathroom.

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, pee01 said:

I pee my bathroom sink. 

I peed in a sink in a pub toilets once because the urinals were blocked and overflowing, despite which guys were still peeing in them and adding to a small flood in the corner, but I‘m not sure this counts as naughty!

• Like 2

Naughtiest place in doors would probably be our kitchen floor. Ive posted pics of this here. Outdoors would probably be on the lawn at a friend's house. They were having a bonfire, a person can only drink so much beer before needing a piss lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

A lot of places, don't know which to call the naughtiest:

- Against parked cars

- Into an unlocked car (once); the plan was to piss against the car but I found it unlocked...

- elevators

- staircases

- into a ticket machine

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sd91 said:

.I remember feeling so naughty and horny having had a wee in a churchyard and wondered. Has this ever happened to anyone or their friends before? There's some more churches here that don't always have a toilet. Surely a little wee in the bushes has happened before?

Were the ones in a barn or persons garden naughtier, or was this?

The church was - but as you say the church has been there for centuries and there’s no way you were the first to, uh, christen it. (Barn and garden don’t sound very naughty though it sounds like whoever caught you disagreed).

There are a few places, but off the top of my head I’d say the Bloomingdales dressing room mirror. Recorded it for a pee friend who I would go back and forth with peeing in different places, usually just around the house but sometimes in fun places like that.  Didn’t end up buying the pants I tried on either lol. 

Edited by ZooeyGlass
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 7/27/2020 at 7:37 PM, sd91 said:

I rubbed across my legs with my hand and wipe on the back of my dress before walking back onto the path just a couple of seconds before someone decides to walk down it themselves, maybe to get to the car park.

Or maybe they were looking for a place to pee for themselves?

I wouldn't worry about it - if the church had no toilets then people have peed there many times over the lifetime of the building.   When such churches were built, nobody worried about toilets and it would have been accepted practice to pee outside.  You were just resurrecting the tradition.  Very hot though as you were at risk of being caught.

• Agree 1