Hello

@elo1978 Admin always has this open question and I would dearly like to know your answer.
What steps brought you to PeeFans.

@ elo1978 Admin a toujours cette question ouverte et j'aimerais bien connaître votre réponse.
Quelles étapes vous ont amené à PeeFans.

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not a moderator so tell me this is none of my business...   and I can follow that when speaking in a second language there can be lots of nuances and subtleties missed.

But every now and then members fall victim to being pressured, harassed, receiving inappropriate requests they are uncomfortable with and maybe even receiving abuse.   There are site rules against all those behaviours - so admin and moderators can take action against those breaking the rules.

But how do Admin and Moderators look after the safety of site members if a foreign language is being used?  By foreign, I don't just mean the beautiful (and downright sexy) French tongue, but any language around the globe?   I'm 100% sure there's no malice intended here - but you can see the point.  

I do not speak or understand any language other than English.
So, I wrote my entry in English and took it to a English to French online translator.
I am guessing  the reason that elo1978 statements are one liners is that she does not feel comfortable in English.

And yes, I agree with all your statements above.

1 minute ago, bpb said:

I do not speak or understand any language other than English.
So, I wrote my entry in English and took it to a English to French online translator.
I am guessing  the reason that elo1978 statements are one liners is that she does not feel comfortable in English.

And yes, I agree with all your statements above.

After I made the comment I thought perhaps I had overstepped the mark, so my apologies.   I've taken it that Elodie's posts have been very articulate - like many people with second and multiple languages they put us (well me anyway) to shame.

12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

After I made the comment I thought perhaps I had overstepped the mark, so my apologies.   I've taken it that Elodie's posts have been very articulate - like many people with second and multiple languages they put us (well me anyway) to shame.

Shame ?

45 minutes ago, elo1978 said:

Shame ?

Some of us like in the USA only speak one language, or possible one other but with no fluency.
People who speak many languages fluently put us to shame.
Somewhat like embarrass us.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, bpb said:

Some of us like in the USA only speak one language, or possible one other but with no fluency.
People who speak many languages fluently put us to shame.
Somewhat like embarrass us.

Ah ok... thank you .....

On 6/18/2020 at 11:25 AM, elo1978 said:

I also like to pee in public, outside, recently ... but as if I was surprised by strangers, squatting ...
I also like to receive urine on me recently too ...a golden shower..

I also like to pee outside, too. Although I'm not much good at squatting

But, if you were to sneak up and surprise me, you might recieve urine. Of the male variety.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, glad1 said:

I also like to pee outside, too. Although I'm not much good at squatting

But, if you were to sneak up and surprise me, you might recieve urine. Of the male variety.

Thank you......

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

What a delightful surprise to find you here at this hour! (It's going on two AM here.)

Of course, you know what surprises can do?

In France it is 9.00 AM....

What surprises ?

On 6/18/2020 at 6:25 PM, elo1978 said:

I also like to pee in public, outside, recently ... but as if I was surprised by strangers, squatting ...

Given that you said you never wear panties, I guess it's quite convenient to pee anywhere you like. I'd love to read more about the naughtiest places you've ever peed outside of your house !

5 hours ago, expererg said:

Given that you said you never wear panties, I guess it's quite convenient to pee anywhere you like. I'd love to read more about the naughtiest places you've ever peed outside of your house !

In the middle of nature, in the forest, by the side of a road, in a parking lot, in the street
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 5 weeks later...