Females peeing outdoors

Probably best for some of the ladies to answer, but I think it partly is because they want to be able to see if anyone is coming to avoid feeling vulnerable.   If they squat facing the wall, then depending on clothing, they may well have their bottoms fully exposed and can't see who is approaching from behind or looking.  If they face out from the wall, then they have the knowledge of who is coming and can potentially stop the flow and quickly cover up.

Also, the view of a bare bottom is much more exposed than the view of the vaginal area  - particularly if the lady keeps her legs together and/or doesn't squat too low.   As someone who has seen quite a lot of ladies peeing outside, I'd say it is actually quite difficult to get a decent view between the legs without making it obvious that you are looking.  The exception is where girls squat low to the ground and have their feet apart.  

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Very good question, I've never thought of it before.

From a guy perspective I guess it's twofold - firstly in many places we could run the risk of being accused or arrested of indecent exposure, so facing into a corner or shielded against a wall provides some protection there.  Secondly, I don't know why but we just can't resist peeing against things - maybe it's an animal 'territory marking' instinct thing?

From the ladies peeing point of view, no idea (maybe so they can see anyone sneaking up?) but hell - who's complaining...  certainly not me.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

. If I was a guy I would probably face the wall not only to avoid exposure but I think it would feel weird just letting it fly out in the open... If I was standing it would be a few feet. I'd want to pee against something to reduce the splash and splatter. 

Yup. This, exactly. You’re well set if you ever want to write first person narration about a guy peeing for... some reason 😉

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sophie said:

I pee with my back to the wall as more of a security thing. Nobody can sneak up on me and I have a much better view of my surroundings. I have a nice 180 degree view of what is going on without having to crick my neck. And like Alfresco said, I'm much less exposed. If I pull down my clothes just enough to go and keep my legs together it's difficult to see anything. 

If I was a guy I would probably face the wall not only to avoid exposure but I think it would feel weird just letting it fly out in the open. When I pee I'm squatting so my stream falls a couple of inches at most. If I was standing it would be a few feet. I'd want to pee against something to reduce the splash and splatter. 

I mean letting it fly out in the open sounds nice

• Agree 1
43 minutes ago, Sophie said:

To give another visual example, look at the difference between these two photos. You cannot really see anything at all in the front view unless you crouch low. But the rear view is totally exposed! 

Amateur-girls-caught-peeing-pissing-squatting-outdoors-151.thumb.jpg.1e6fad655974e753ca9b2645c4e49c07.jpg1436369931.thumb.jpg.a99ea44f1d4dddbccdb22afb0f7270e8.jpg

I think these 2 photos explain everything perfectly.😏

• Agree 3

My wife has told me that she is much more concerned about exposing her bum, than exposing her frontal parts, so she squats with her back to a wall, fence, etc. , when she has to pee outside. So that is in agreement with what the other ladies have said, here. Ukpgirl86 brings up a good point, the natural stream direction of a lady, when she squats, outdoors. Does that influence her decision on whether to face toward or away from a wall, fence, or other barrier? Since stream directions can vary significantly, from forward, to straight down, to even backward, for different women, depending on their individual anatomies, detailed stance, clothing, etc. I would think that it might. It certainly seems to have a strong influence on peeing styles for ladies using toilets, sitting, squatting, standing, bending forward, or leaning back. More comments from you ladies would be very welcome. 

Dr.P

• Hot 3