My first time and a little about me

Hi everybody, I'm David and I'm from italy

It all started when I was a child (7/8 years old) A classmate had peed on her self and this remained in my mind when I returned home.  For this reason I wanted to try, I went to the bathroom in the tub wearing panties and I peed on myself voluntarily for the first time 💦

Then I threw the Panties into the toilet and flushed it 🤣🤣 and this I have always continued to do, over the years I also used older clothes so that my mom would not notice that they were gone (the panties I threw in the toilet, but  when I also used the pants I went to throw them in the garbage bin) As I grew older I started to touch myself and my first ejaculation was in one of these moments. 🤣 Now I have learned to do the washing machine and when I am alone in the house I always find some fantasy of position and situation, I use new clothes that I like, when I pee on myself I do it more freely as in my videos that I posted and that  I will continue to post. I never show my face and I try not to show my room, I found a very anonymous part of the wall.  I am a bit sorry because I would like to do scenes of despair or in other situations but I still do not feel like showing my face and the house because I am afraid that someone will recognize me. I have other stories that I will post in the next few days,  sometimes I peed on myself involuntarily in public, sometimes with girls I was engaged to I pretended it was accidental. One of them also got angry! But I will tell you in other posts...

I'm sorry for my english 💦💦

My Kik kik.me/David_94_x

IMG_20200611_172037.jpg

Edited by David_x
Change info
  • Like 3