UK female newbie

On 6/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I am a UK based female. I love to pee outside and in naughty places. I don't do it so much in my own home but I fantasise about peeing on carpets, car seats, sofas etc, also by the roadside, in the garden. I would love nothing more than for a guy to watch me doing this and maybe to pee on a guy too. But I'd never dare bring this up on real life haha1 

I'm in Newbury if you like to be mischievous...

On 6/11/2020 at 1:10 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I am a UK based female. I love to pee outside and in naughty places. I don't do it so much in my own home but I fantasise about peeing on carpets, car seats, sofas etc, also by the roadside, in the garden. I would love nothing more than for a guy to watch me doing this and maybe to pee on a guy too. But I'd never dare bring this up on real life haha1 

Hi there,

Just joined. Can we chat and see where we go from there? 😉

Welcome to the site. If you feel comfortable post pictures on one of the forum pages, but many share stories or ask questions if they are not that comfortable. Feel free to use the chat box to talk with people online now. If you find someone you really like talking to you can DM them with questions or whatever else. Most people don't respond to these forums fast, so use the chat box if you want to tell people about what you just posted. 

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF 

Edited by Mr. Whizz
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

@ukpeegirl86I'm also UK based 😃 Near Edinburgh. I'd love to meet up some time and share our love of naughty peeing 😈💦 [sentence removed in accordance with Rule #8]. Tried to private message you here but it won't let me. I think your inbox is full. Always love chatting with fellow naughty pee fans 😜 loved your hotel carpet pee story btw. I've made a lot of messes but I haven't had a naughty hotel piss like that... yet 😏

Edited by gldenwetgoose

Hi, you like peeing in front of people, but are a bit reluctant to admit that you like peeing in front of people, so I would suggest that perhaps you might like to just discreetly pee on the seat while you are in the pub. You can do it, but don't need to tell anyone.

Quite a few ways of doing it - perhaps a very short skirt so you don't wet any clothing, perhaps a black skirt so you can pee through it and no one notices, or perhaps a light turquoise skirt where no one knows that you have done it until you get up to leave, and then you have the fun of how well you hide it from the people you are with...

• Like 3