UK female newbie

9 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I am a UK based female. I love to pee outside and in naughty places. I don't do it so much in my own home but I fantasise about peeing on carpets, car seats, sofas etc, also by the roadside, in the garden. I would love nothing more than for a guy to watch me doing this and maybe to pee on a guy too. But I'd never dare bring this up on real life haha1 

For what it’s worth, some of these aren’t outrageous for people who aren’t into pee play. In the garden or on a long journey the ground or the roadside is much more convenient than finding a bathroom, and watching your bf or gf pee isn’t that rare, either. I had an ex come in the bathroom while I was in the bath and squat over the toilet so I could see her stream. Another ex, when I needed to pee at the park I led her into the bushes by the hand so she could watch me pee. 

(There again, another ex was appalled at peeing in the shower, so it varies, and for some people pee is just... not sexual or interesting)

Edited by oliver2
  • Agree 1

Welcome ukpeegirl86, I’m from the U.K too 👋🏻

I hope you’re able to explore your fetish further whilst you’re here.

Have a good look around the forum, plenty to see and some great people to talk too!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, @ukpeegirl86. You have come to the right place amongst like-minded people. 

I myself love girls who are into peeing all over the carpet and things like that. 

We are mostly a very friendly bunch with a low tolerance for guys acting like dicks. If you ever get any problems, report them and they will be dealt with.

And enjoy the forum and all we have to offer.

@ukpeegirl86 Welcome from another UK representative.   You certainly share the interests of a lot of people here.   As to not trying anything in real life, now is a great time to enjoy peeing outside in various places - with toilets closed due to coronavirus, many people are finding they have no alternative, so it is more acceptable and you can enjoy yourself with less fear of people being upset by it and you can use it as an excuse to gauge the interest of others.

Hope you enjoy it here.  Plenty of like minded individuals.

• Like 2
On 6/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I am a UK based female. I love to pee outside and in naughty places. I don't do it so much in my own home but I fantasise about peeing on carpets, car seats, sofas etc, also by the roadside, in the garden. I would love nothing more than for a guy to watch me doing this and maybe to pee on a guy too. But I'd never dare bring this up on real life haha1 

Where about in the uk are you maybe we could meet 😬

On 11 juni 2020 at 12:10 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'm all in.....great fantasy fits right into my fantasy. 

Njoy all the pee-work inside....

pissy greetings

peelover

On 6/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Hi! Great to know there's a girl on here from the UK too. I'm from Southampton. Willing to travel, within reason, once the coronavirus lockdown is lifted too! If you want to make your pee fantasies happen, of course...

Edited by PissOnMyParade
  • 1 month later...

Hi there Ukpeegirl welcome aboard. You are definitely in the right place to act out some of those fantasies 💦🥳

I love to watch girls peeing it's such a turn on, I'd watch you pee anytime on anything..... including me. Lol.

Hope you enjoy the site and get to live out some of those kinks X

• Love 1