Peeing at work, again...

21 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

Left just a dribble on the chair.

I love that expression, it says a lot about what is happening in your knickers, but in truth it was probably more like a leak with a lot of high pressure behind it! Am I right??

This is my first naughty peeing experience I'm posting. This is true

Since I have recently gotten it the whole watersports thing, After reading stories about this very thing, i decided I have to try it.

I had to work one particular weekend, which is the best time to work as the building is primarily empty, except for the security walking around. I dressed for the occasion knowing i was going to get wet today, just did not know how wet. The only thing i made sure to wear were loose boxer shorts and black nylon sweat pants to hide the wetness. I purposely forced myself not to pee at all so I can get a good amount worked up. I was working in a lab most of the day which I started relativly early. I was sitting in my old fabric chair when i Let the fun start. I let a small amount of pee out, just enough to wet the head of my cock and a very small patch of my underwear. As the morning went on, I was letting more piss out each time i had to let go. I let one out that was so large, it left a wet spot on the chair and on the carpet, so, i found the one and only vinyl chair in the hole place. When i got up to move, my crotch was definately soaked. So i switched chairs and kept pissing in amounts small enough not to run on to the floor, but enough to totally soak my pants and boxers. I got to a point where I couldn't hold it anymore and i was getting extremely turned on whith my crotch and ass soaked enough, i could actually wring out the piss from my clothes. I was doing this over several hours, so at this point, I was so worked up, and so soaked as I was, i ran to the bathroom which only has 1 stall in it, sat on the toilet without out pulling my pants down, as they were soaked anyway and just let the remainder of my piss go straight into my pants boxers and my leg, when I was done peeing, i was totally soaking wet from the waist down and there was a sizable puddle on the floor in front of the toilet. After, Before i got up, i pulled out my cock from my now totally soaked pants and masturbated until i had a huge orgasm and shot my load inside of my soaked pants. Talk about double naughty. I decided I should get the hell out of dodge so i hightailed it to my car, threw a blanket down on my seat and drove home soaked in piss. I continued wringing out my clothes from time to time. I managed to get home and threw all my wet stuff in the wash before anyone noticed i was soaked and smelled like piss. I don't know why that excited me the way it did, i just wish. I had found this fetish before i got married so i can find someone who likes it too. For now I am on my own.

• Like 3