Peeing at work, again...

Damn that's hot..  And sounds like fun. 

I've peed in the offices (not mine lol)  at work on quite a few occasions.. It's a lot of fun, Especially on carpets!! if you ever decide on doing something like that... Just make sure you to flush your system... I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day (for the health benefits) and because if it I have to pee a lot (that's a perk to me) 

But it also seems to completely remove the Smell (only my first pee of the day has a little order)  

19 minutes ago, Wolf187 said:

Damn that's hot..  And sounds like fun. 

I've peed in the offices (not mine lol)  at work on quite a few occasions.. It's a lot of fun, Especially on carpets!! if you ever decide on doing something like that... Just make sure you to flush your system... I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day (for the health benefits) and because if it I have to pee a lot (that's a perk to me) 

But it also seems to completely remove the Smell (only my first pee of the day has a little order)  

Maybe I’ll work up the courage to give it a try one of these days... Being able to just let it go, full stream without would be amazing. 

• Love 1

I have to wear adult pull up nappies all the time due to a medical issue but they really do come in useful. 
i often let some piss go wherever I am and really enjoy looking at men peeing pictures that really turn me on. 
I rub myself while I’m pissing or if I’m really lucky my hubby will do it for me. 
so much freedom especially if you just pull the leg to one side and piss wherever you are. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

I rub myself while I’m pissing or if I’m really lucky my hubby will do it for me. 

Lucky for him to be able to get you off and have his hand made nice & wet by you, I would say.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:24 PM, peegirl99 said:

At work alone again today... giving something new a try. I’ve been holding it all day, decided to read some stories on here to get me feeling naughty. Sitting at my desk I decide to wear a maximum absorbency feminine pad and let go in my pants, small bursts a little bit at a time. Wondering how far I can go before it starts leak. I feel so naughty and so turned on. I just went to let it all go and piss all over my desk while I rub myself. I can dream can’t I! If this goes well maybe I’ll give it a try next time when I’m not so alone in the office.... would be so hot to piss my pants while others are nearby and have no idea! Going to keep this going until I start to leak... I’ll update here on what happens next... 

While I’m going maybe some of you can share with me what you would like to happen next... maybe share what would happen next if you were to join in... 

sounds soooo hot. maybe i should try it at work too 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

The idea of wearing a pad and pissing into it with people around is a big turn on but not been brave enough to do it yet.

A lady friend of mine used to wear a pad and whilst on busy bus journeys would let go a little at a time so as not to flood it, and then tell me what she had done to get me excited.

• Like 3
On 6/14/2020 at 3:53 PM, honeylemon said:

sounds soooo hot. maybe i should try it at work too 

I’m at work again doing it right now.
Have you given it a try yet?

i would love to hear from others doing the same! 

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jeanswettingfan

Yeah thats super hot!  I would love to be there while you were "letting go" 😂

I also have some times where I'm in my store alone.  I like to hold it up until closing sometimes.   If you have any suggestions they would be welcomed.

22 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

I have a big day of wetting planed today...

Heading off to work wearing a super absorbent pad... finally plan on wetting it at my desk throughout the day WITH other people in the office. So far I’ve only done with while completely alone in the office. Let’s see if I can go the entire day without using a toilet. I even brought a back up pad just in case...

I’ll be sure to post updates here throughout the day...

I am getting so horny just thinking about this... 

Suddenly you got my full attention...  Hope you're staying well hydrated  - would be a waste for that pad to stay dry.

Looking forwards to seeing how you get on.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
2 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

I’m also hoping for some time alone in the office this afternoon. There’s an old office chair I found being stored in the back of the office, I don’t think it’s been touched in years. I would love to soak it! Going into the weekend it’ll have plenty of time to dry before anyone walks through that area. 🤞🤞

Best of luck!! If you get the chance, You'll love it, I've soaked a office chair a time or two at work.. It feels amazing ^_^

• Agree 1