28F - New here

Hey I'm 28, F in the USA.

An ex got me into the idea of pee play but we never did anything apart from discuss it. Since then I have found it very hot and it turns me on thinking about peeing on someone or being peed on.

Yesterday I filmed myself peeing for the first time and it turned me on so much so I have come here to explore more!

2 hours ago, ellahoney said:

An ex got me into the idea of pee play but we never did anything apart from discuss it. Since then I have found it very hot and it turns me on thinking about peeing on someone or being peed on.

Yesterday I filmed myself peeing for the first time and it turned me on so much so I have come here to explore more!

Welcome ellahoney,

Take a look around enough pissy to C

Loved to be peed on, unfortunately never had the actual pleasure only fantasy....

pissy greetz from peelover

On 6/9/2020 at 12:11 PM, ellahoney said:

Hi welcome to the site! You are definitely among like minded people! 

Edited by Grizzly Man
On 6/9/2020 at 2:11 PM, ellahoney said:

Welcome.  I’m sure your going to love here.  Lots to explore and great people.    I got into videos myself peeing about a year ago.  Started out simple in the bathtub.   Then naughty places around the house it is a huge turn on.  Every have any questions or want a chat feel free to ask 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...