Drank About A Liter. A Liter of Sweet Lady Urine

I created this device, a makeshift funnel actually after watching this video online called Funnel of Piss. Great video, it’s a group of sexy ladies in these short, pleated shirts and they’re take turns urinating in a funnel that stuck in these two other girls mouths. 

My device is a 2 liter soda bottle with the bottom cut off so it serves as a funnel.  I saw a lady friend of mine who loves using my mouth for a ladies room. I entered her place, she had on this sexy night gown with thin, silky panties. I started talking to her and she cut me off like enough of the talk, I gotta pee! She had been drinking pineapple infused water. I thought I was getting some straight up, strong, yellow morning urine. She couldn’t hold that one she said. 

She wanted me to remove the panties. While on my knees I did so then proceeded to lay out on her carpeted bedroom floor and placed the mouth if the bottle in my mouth. She straddles me with the short, silky gown, and no panties on. She squatted just a little because the 2 liter soda bottle that was sticking out of my mouth sat up high. 

Almost immediately she blasted a stream of piss from her vagina into the bottle. I used my tongue to regulate the flow of piss in my mouth. Regulating the pee caused the bottle to fill. She does urinate for an extended period of time but there is no way she could’ve filled the bottle. I’m guzzling piss, she’s pissing hard, I can see her stream hitting the side of the green, tinted, plastic bottles.  

She said she thinks she is finished. She blasts two more shots. She stands there a moment longer and drips. Said again she thinks she has to go some more but she doesn’t. I drink the piss down in multiple gulps. As she stands above me she can see her urine going down like a flushed toilet. It was like drinking warm tap water with a slight after taste. 

Round two she pissed in the funnel even longer. She’s pissing hard and fast, I’m swallowing as fast as I could and from my viewpoint it seemed like the bottle was filling to capacity. It just appeared that way. She’s urinating full stream and asked me if I wanted her to stop as she tried to slow up the steam. I mumbled no! When she tried to alter the stream or stop she would drip piss that would miss the funnel and land on my chest. 

I held my own but was getting overwhelmed. I also wanted to save some to take with me in my insulated coffee cup. I blocked off the remaining piss that was in the funnel with my tongue and attempted to quickly place the top on the funnel. Didn’t go well, most of the piss spilled into my face, up my nose, and onto the carpet. I saved a little though which I took to go. I left her apartment with a capped funnel of piss, walked across the parking lot with it, and poured it in my insulated coffee mug. When I got home there was steam under the lid of the mug from the warm piss and probably the air conditioner on in the car. 

• Hot 4