I Couldn’t Stop

8 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I was just thinking about the times where ladies have told me their pee in public experiences and they say a key phrase that really turns me on. The phrase, “I couldn’t stop”. I had a story messaged to me once and she said she couldn’t stop and used an emoji. 😳 This one. In the story she was full stream between two cars parallel parked on a New York City street, and her friend was in the car saying hurry up people are coming but she couldn’t stop. She had a short skirt on and a thong. Skirt hiked up slightly and thong pulled to the side.

She got finished just as the people passed. They had to know what she did because there was a wet spot and quite a few napkins. Another story another girl was urinating in a doorway to the train station waiting room that was locked (She planned to piss in there) and railroad workers were coming and she couldn’t stop, she was trying her best to but couldn’t so had no choice but to finish. They saw her from a distance and one even asked if she just peed and she ignored him and the train came and she got on. 

A reason I give ladies extremely good oral pleasure when they first wake up in the morning is because I hope to hit a spot that makes her lose it and yellow morning piss all in the bed. The ladies I mentioned could usually cut their stream off like a faucet so they had to be desperate to not be able to. 

I can’t cut my stream off at all.   But I have very bad muscle control.   Under ladys. Probably have better control if they haven’t had kids.  Or they do exercises with that muscle.   I haven’t tried physical therapy but they say it works.  

• Like 2