Peeing around home

I live with my gf and since she does not like pissing and watersports, she does not know that I am into peeing in unusual places. So I have to do my naughty pee secretly.

At home, as you do, I like peeing just a little bit into my underwear while I m doing common stuff and feeling myself wet and naughty.

I love also peeing on towels that are in laundry basket or on clothes if I have to put them in the washing machine.

Sometimes I pee in cups and glasses that are on kitchen table (then I empty and put them in the dish washer). I peed also directly in the dish washing machine sometimes.

I hope you like my pee spots :) 

let me know where you will pee! I love naughty pee at home!! ;)

• Like 3

I do have the advantage of living alone but peeing little spurts in what I'm wearing is one of my favourite things, working at home in lockdown is great for this, yesterday I was peeing my jeans on and off all morning while sitting at the computer. Also love to pee a bit in the bed before I get up......and all sorts of other places bins, laundry, the shower, kitchen floor, back yard etc 🙂

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I also have a roommate therefore I don't really get the chance to pee around the apartment as much as I'd like to. The past few weeks I spend at home though with my family and there I love to pee outside all around the house. We live in a rather exposed area with almost nowhere to hide except some spots that are super tight, small, dark and uncomfortable ... and I urinate there all the time just because it makes peeing much much harder than normal and thus way more fun and exciting. My favourite spot is this little space between two walls that is super tight and I barely manage to squeeze myself through, especially when I'm holding it and have quite a big buldge.

I even struggle to pull my penis out properly and when I pee against the wall I feel every single splash of urine all over my body. So to avoid getting my clothes all wet I have to let it out slowly and gently which btw is not easy to do when your bladder is super full.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

I love also peeing on towels that are in laundry basket or on clothes if I have to put them in the washing machine.

let me know where you will pee! I love naughty pee at home!! 😉

laundry is a great idea! i dont know why that thought didnt come to me right away!

As I think about it, there are sooo many stories of people peeing in their towels and clothes before washing.

You know where i will pee next ;D

5 hours ago, mickymoist said:

I do have the advantage of living alone but peeing little spurts in what I'm wearing is one of my favourite things, working at home in lockdown is great for this, yesterday I was peeing my jeans on and off all morning while sitting at the computer. Also love to pee a bit in the bed before I get up......and all sorts of other places bins, laundry, the shower, kitchen floor, back yard etc 🙂

Yeess little spurts are so hot!

I do not have the courage to pee in bed because i dont want my boyfriend to notice ;D But a teenytiny spurt into the panties while in bed are common...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

If you dont do full bladder but when going for your shower if you pee a little on the bathmat no one knows cause it gets wet when you stand on it any way 

Laundry is always a good idea

If you have carpet peeing in small spurts while moving around the room helps cause small puddles dry faster 

Moving furniture is also doable   move the couch pee on the floor hide it back under the couch

And sinks

• Like 2
On 6/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, Naughts said:

laundry is a great idea! i dont know why that thought didnt come to me right away!

As I think about it, there are sooo many stories of people peeing in their towels and clothes before washing.

You know where i will pee next ;D

Great! I want to know every detail!!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Sweets said:

Ive had the pleasure of peeing in different places around the house.  Kitchen floor. Living room floor.  Guest bed room.   Bath mats are a favorite and dirty laundry.   I once got on my hands and knees on the bed and hung my ass  off the bed and pissed on the towel on the floor while having my toy on my clit major orgasm.   And i Peed on the bed while video chatting with my pee friend.  But had a towel and blanket down to keep from making a mess.  Usually my favorite spot pissing on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet 

I have never married anyone but I definitely would have done if I'd met a lady like you. 😁

You sound like an awesomely sexy dream come true.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

It'always feels soo good to pee at a place where you shouldn't!  Because of the virus i'm doing a lot more naughty peeing at home as wel. My favorite place is under my desk while i'm working. Then i just let spurts of pee out from time to time. This always gets me turned on!

• Like 4

I've got a roommate too but that's made it a bit more exciting. Like wiping out my dick and peeing in the kitchen sink when I know he's on a conference call. We both are fortunate enough to be able to work from home. I've taken to peeing in my room behind a closed door in containers and coffee mugs. Usually take it a step further and dump it in the kitchen sink.

I've also been wetting in the shower and lately been trying out diaper and wetting in spurts in the common areas of the apartment. Even peed during a conference call of my own.

He's going to visit his family next week which will leave me alone for days. Definitely gonna have some fun out in the open.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 10:19 AM, Naughts said:

I am a student in Germany and because of Corona we do not go to uni right now but get videos and texts to work through.

So i am spending a lot of my time at home. I live with five other people wich is good andan bad at the same time. Its good because we do not get lonely. I could not imagine living on my own during these times!

Anyway it is also bad because my imagination and libido around my naughty peeing fetish is getting a bit wild by now... 😄

I am into peeing in unusual places but at the same time i do not want to ruin anything in the house and i dont want my flatmatesto suffer. So i have been getting creative...

first of all wearing black shorts or leggings exclusively.  also when i am indoors only ever pee tiny bits at a time so the patches are not noticeable. I pee little spurts into my pants while standing in the kitchen, sitting on chairs or the sofa (or the beanbag, my favourite).

since the weather has been really nice the last weeks i did spend a lot of time outdoor. We do have a little garden behind the house which is connected with a metal stair. When i have to pee at night i often sit on that chair and let go.

but also in the day i have sometimes just stood with legs apart and peed behind the bush. Sometimes into my pants, sometimes with shorts pulled aside. Ive also peed into my leggins while sitting in the grass while reading a book.

i did even manage two days on which i did not use the toilet once!

Right now the weather gets colder and rainy so i am looking for options to release a, whole bladder of pee indoors.

Wish me luck on that 🙂

how about you? Does your need to pee naughtily also rise while in lockdown? What do you do abour it if you are not living alone?

Naughts

I'm having naughty pee withdrawal symptoms. 

• Like 1