Peeing during a protest

I was wonder where female protesters relieved themselves. Interesting post. In Manhattan there a lot of pissed in doorways. I was in Manhattan before day on a Monday morning and observed lady puddles in the middle of the sidewalk and along building walls. Tissue with the puddles too. It was a club area.

• Like 3

I do wonder whether in 'protest' people adopt the joint traits of feeling that as part of a larger group they are empowered to pee in public - because everybody is in the same situation (like a mass naked parade) - so if one does it then there's no stigma or embarrassment for all to, also even pissing on the establishment as it were by pissing on the street or buildings - almost as a form of graffiti or vandalism....

Or maybe I'm way off... 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

They have the one picture all over Facebook if the half naked woman pooping on the over turned cop car and people cheering her on.  So why would anyone be upset of peeing.  

• Love 1
20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do wonder whether in 'protest' people adopt the joint traits of feeling that as part of a larger group they are empowered to pee in public - because everybody is in the same situation (like a mass naked parade) - so if one does it then there's no stigma or embarrassment for all to, also even pissing on the establishment as it were by pissing on the street or buildings - almost as a form of graffiti or vandalism....

Or maybe I'm way off... 

I like the way you think. 🙂

• Like 1

I was at a protest today, with several thousand people shutting down the entire downtown of a small upstate NY City for several hours. I was on the lookout for public pissing the entire time, looking for desperate women running down alleys or tugging their shorts down between cars. I saw nothing until the end of the protest- walking past and alley I saw a mid-30s brunette woman in a white tank top and ripped jeans shorts run into an alley, and tug her shorts down as she entered a squat between two dumpsters. Alas, we passed to quickly to see any more than that. At the way back up the street, from the same alley I saw a mother, mid-40s, dark black hair, and her teenage daughter run out of the alley tugging their pants up, clearly having just peed or tried to pee in the alley. 

My petite blond friend whom I went with also had to pee, and I wanted to suggest that she pee in an alley while we blocked her, but alas I couldn't work up the courage and she found a bathroom. 

• Like 3
On 6/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, Simpfan said:

I don't have the video, but am reminded of one protest involving both genders where they laid out a tarp and then covered it with copies of pictures of political figures they were opposed to, and everyone took turns pissing on them while the crowd watched and cheered them on.

That sounds epic.