Lockdown Sightings

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Thank you and yes I would love to catch you peeing standing up.  I have yet to spot a lady peeing standing - I'm sure it happens regularly, just not when I'm looking!  And if I knew it were you and that you would appreciate it then I would happily pee with you.   I regularly pee outside and I'm not at all bothered if women see me - in fact I often use it as an excuse as to why I'm there when a girl is peeing - they seem to relax when they think I'm only there to pee as well.

I'm sure we can contrive it happening some day. Especially since you travel for work. ☺

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

Had a sighting 2 weeks ago. I was driving in the peak district and saw a parked 4wd facing me with a Dad helping his child to pee in front of the bonnet. The interesting bit was Mom standing between the car and close to a stone barn, facing the wall looking downwards with her hands towards her crotch. Nothing on show as the car was close to the wall and the doors were closed. She had the same stance of a guy peeing on a wall. As I passed I could see in my wing mirror her jeans were down by her knees with her hands on her pussy area, either aiming her stream or she-weeing, I couldn't tell which. It was the unusual stance that set the Peedar off.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only lady who prefers to stand and pee. Maybe more ladies could learn.

Yes, I'd be happy to give a few pointers (pun intended) 

• Like 2
On 6/1/2020 at 10:18 AM, Alfresco said:

I had my first lockdown pee sighting on Friday.   I've been quite frustrated because I know that lots of parks and beaches are inundated with people taking advantage of the sun, toilets are locked to reduce risk of coronavirus infection and therefore the logical conclusion is that lots more people than usual are peeing outside.  However, I'm always with my wife and daughter so don't get a chance to get out looking at the right times.  

However on Friday at 5pm I went to the chemist to pick up a prescription.  It was quick and I thought I wasn’t expected home for a little while so I quickly visited a nearby park.  I walked from the car park past the locked toilets towards the park.  Timing was perfection.  I just caught a glimpse of a girl disappearing into the bushes.  These bushes were at the back of the kiddies play park which was fenced off and the gates locked due to corona.  I hopped over a low fence so I could walk past the bushes. I was greeted by the sight of a girl with shoulder length straight dark hair, slim build, aged 18-20. Wearing black strappy top and a White flared skirt with black pattern. She was in a fairly high squat with her skirt hitched up round her waist, knees bent with thighs horizontal and lower legs about 45 degrees and slightly apart.  She was already mid flow and had a steady stream falling straight down to the ground.  I initially had a great side on view of fully exposed bum and legs.  As I walked past I had more of a front view but saw less details. I didn’t stop and stare but enjoyed the view as I passed. She saw me and made eye contact and then looked straight down but carried on peeing.  I didn’t see any knickers.  They may have been at her knees, hidden by the bush but I'm not sure.   I climbed over the fence at the other side of the play park and kept walking.  She came out of the bushes and clambered over the fence to go and rejoin her group of 10 friends who were sat in a circle but spaced 2m apart.  

I couldn't stay around long as I could only string out my chemist visit so long, so it was very lucky that I happened to catch her at that time. 

Next morning I went out on my bike and stopped by that spot.  I checked in the bushes and found quite a few tissues, so it must have been used as a female pee spot several times. 

Good stuff! Did you collect any of the tissue you found? I went out and hung around a night life district last weekend. I did not see any pee action. A girl vomit but no pee action. I did see a damp area behind the corner of a gas station in the same area with a decent amount of tissue around the damp area and other tissue scattered randomly behind the gas station. I parked on the side of the station in a way that I can see anyone go back there. While I was pulling out I only saw a dude going on the other rear corner of the building. 

• Like 1
On 9/25/2020 at 5:22 AM, Eliminature said:

Glad to hear that I'm not the only lady who prefers to stand and pee. Maybe more ladies could learn.

Yes, I'd be happy to give a few pointers (pun intended) 

Hahah nice pun. I've been trying to encourage my gf to learn! Hopefully she can get the hang of it with more practice!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, wetterisbetter said:

Now that pubs are on 10pm curfew I'd imagine that many towns especially university towns, or with busy taxi ranks would be ideal, almost like back in the days when they had to shut at 11.

I would tend to agree, but I think it depends very much on the size of town and the logistics of getting home.  I've had the opportunity to go out at 10pm in a couple of relatively small towns and there is not a lot happening.  People come out of pubs and go home.  That's it.

However, in bigger places, there will be queues for taxis, queues for buses, and far more people, all spilling out at the same time, so there must be some opportunities to be had.   I just haven't been able to make myself available to get to the right places.  Looking at the news, the situation in Liverpool on the last night before their pubs had to close again fully was carnage.  Total disregard for social distancing as everyone had their last chance of a night out, so there were far too many people all coming out at 10pm.   Must have been some opportunities there.

The other one is to consider where people might congregate to drink outdoors after 10pm.  Again, the small places I visited didn't have this situation, but larger places, including university towns (as you said) would definitely have some people wanting to stay out and drink so they would buy booze and sit somewhere in public and they would inevitably need to pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The trouble is, it's not a good time of year for that - many people when they get kicked out at 10pm will simply see it's cold/raining and go home. In warmer/lighter weather it would have undoubtabley head to more hanging around the parks. But yes, I'm sure there will be some hardened drinkers (students!) who will and perhaps some freshers with bladders not yet accustomed to long drinking sessions who have to squat somewhere.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, pwpj said:

The trouble is, it's not a good time of year for that - many people when they get kicked out at 10pm will simply see it's cold/raining and go home. In warmer/lighter weather it would have undoubtabley head to more hanging around the parks.

Yeah i complitely agree the outside drinking has pretty much already stopped here because of the cold and its snowing

Edit: its not snowing anymore but it was last night when i went to bed

Edited by DxD