Lockdown Sightings

@Rewdna, Yep, I would come to the same conclusion as you.   It has happened to me many times that I've just missed a sighting and it is frustrating, but it is all part of the nature of sightings.   Sometimes you are just too late, sometimes you can't spot where they have gone, sometimes you know where they are but you can't see how to get to see anything without making it obvious that you were deliberately watching.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, vpw said:

Great report as usual Alfresco and on a similar note some more good news for you https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/local-news/public-toilets-lockdown-beaches-poo-4181503

Thanks @vpw, although I'm not so sure that some of these reports are entirely good news.   I think people are willing to put up with a bit of peeing in the bushes, but now it seems that people are doing more than peeing, which is causing locals to object, which could lead to measures being put in place to open toilets again.  

It is a very difficult situation - some places are getting far more visitors than normal whilst still having no toilets, so people have no choice but to go outside (good for us) and yet the toilet operators don't feel that they can safely open the toilets, keep them clean and impose social distancing. 

I do wonder though whether lots of councils will use this as an excuse to permanently close toilets.   Lots of councils have reduced their numbers of toilets over the past few years and now they can use the excuse that we have managed without them for 3-6 months, so there is no need to re-open them.   I do live in hope that some of the people that have been peeing outside will be more relaxed about doing so in future.

• Like 2
On 6/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, Alfresco said:

Thanks @vpw, although I'm not so sure that some of these reports are entirely good news.   I think people are willing to put up with a bit of peeing in the bushes, but now it seems that people are doing more than peeing, which is causing locals to object, which could lead to measures being put in place to open toilets again.  

It is a very difficult situation - some places are getting far more visitors than normal whilst still having no toilets, so people have no choice but to go outside (good for us) and yet the toilet operators don't feel that they can safely open the toilets, keep them clean and impose social distancing. 

I do wonder though whether lots of councils will use this as an excuse to permanently close toilets.   Lots of councils have reduced their numbers of toilets over the past few years and now they can use the excuse that we have managed without them for 3-6 months, so there is no need to re-open them.   I do live in hope that some of the people that have been peeing outside will be more relaxed about doing so in future.

Unlike pee the fecal matter in open areas will lead to a serious health hazard as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like it is a definite common occurrence for peeing in the park at the moment.  The following taking from this website:

Hackney Council have said the following: ‘Public toilets in Hackney are open and have been from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. each day. Since the start of lockdown, we have issued 133 fines at London Fields for littering and urination – in excess of 90% were for urination. Tickets for urination offences issued elsewhere around the borough bring that total to 303, with ca. 90% for urination.’

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, owlman76 said:

it's played havoc with our outdoor fun in fact apart from taking some naughty pictures in the garden we haven't been able to do anything. In fact just before it all kicked off I bought her some new neoprene riding boots and a very nice pair of tight white jodhpurs, they haven't even had any cum in them yet, let alone having her piss in them which is a shame because they look good on her as it is, filled with piss they'd look even better lol. Still we will get out shortly with a bit of luck

white jods.JPG

Nice view, better wet though 🙂

39 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

One of the side effects of lockdown closure of toilets has been it becoming more difficult for lorry drivers and delivery drivers to find public toilets.

About a week ago, I was driving along a dual carriageway and in a lay-by on the opposite carriageway, a lorry was parked up.  Between he lorry and the kerb right near the front of the cab was a lady in her thirties squatted down.  I didn’t see that much as I passed by at about 60mph, but I was lucky that I spotted her from a bit of a distance and was able slow up a little and confirm my suspicion that she was peeing.  She was wearing a fluorescent vest which hung down to cover her bum but there was a definite flow coming down to the tarmac below her.

In here its not that uncommon sight for people to stop for a pee next to the roads since the distances are long and in my country the existance of public toilets (not counting gas stations) is basically non exsistant unless you live in one of the big cities which i can count with one hand so it makes for a lot of nice views during long drives 🙂 one of the upsides in living in a really small country i guess 😂

Guest UnabashedUser

Just want to say how much I enjoy reading your posts on real time sightings. Good work!

Sightings here have been scarce since the bars and fairs have been closed/cancelled.

7 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Just want to say how much I enjoy reading your posts on real time sightings. Good work!

Sightings here have been scarce since the bars and fairs have been closed/cancelled.

Well there is a 5 day town festival here that started today hence the first sightning so hopefully we can expect more during the 4 days left 😊 and also im really glad that there are so many likeminded people here who enjoy it too so i’ll make sure to post all the possible sightings i make! 😊

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, DxD said:

Well there is a 5 day town festival here that started today hence the first sightning so hopefully we can expect more during the 4 days left 😊 and also im really glad that there are so many likeminded people here who enjoy it too so i’ll make sure to post all the possible sightings i make! 😊

Good luck and yes please report back.  If you are lucky enough to be able to spend time there on your own then look for places that give a bit of cover in busy areas - maybe near toilets that will have queues and people decide not to wait or near places that people congregate to drink near bars etc.   I have no idea what type of festival it is or the layout, so can’t give much direction, but usually near toilets and drinking outlets are likely to be good.   The other option if it is spread over a large area is to find places that are far away from toilets so people wouldn’t be bothered to take the walk.  
I am surprised that anywhere is doing any kind of festival at the moment though.  

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Good luck and yes please report back.  If you are lucky enough to be able to spend time there on your own then look for places that give a bit of cover in busy areas - maybe near toilets that will have queues and people decide not to wait or near places that people congregate to drink near bars etc.   I have no idea what type of festival it is or the layout, so can’t give much direction, but usually near toilets and drinking outlets are likely to be good.   The other option if it is spread over a large area is to find places that are far away from toilets so people wouldn’t be bothered to take the walk.  
I am surprised that anywhere is doing any kind of festival at the moment though.  

Yeah i know all the good places partly because i use them myself and the festival is annual and since its a small town with only 2000 people living here and there hasn’t been any infections in a 150km radius so there aren’t that many risks 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/18/2020 at 2:55 PM, Eliminature said:

I really enjoy reading your accounts, Alfresco. They are quite titillating! I do wish I could help some of the girls who obviously don't understand that they can wee standing up too. However, squatting is also good and I know some women prefer it. 

It would be lovely if you could catch me peeing against a wall or tree on one of your night walks. All the better if you peed too. It's always nice to have a bit of company as you both ease the pressure on your bladder. 

Thank you and yes I would love to catch you peeing standing up.  I have yet to spot a lady peeing standing - I'm sure it happens regularly, just not when I'm looking!  And if I knew it were you and that you would appreciate it then I would happily pee with you.   I regularly pee outside and I'm not at all bothered if women see me - in fact I often use it as an excuse as to why I'm there when a girl is peeing - they seem to relax when they think I'm only there to pee as well.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1