Cumming over female celebrities.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:13 AM, Peefan83 said:

Hello all, 

I have a thing for masturbating over pictures of female celebrities, just wondering if anyone else does this?

Iam guilty of doing this from time to time hahah

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/3/2020 at 9:00 AM, speedy3471 said:

Iam guilty of doing this from time to time hahah

If anyone wants to exchange pics of wives or gf's I'll do it over the pic and send a photo back to you. Send pic on DM. No celebs off the net pls.

46 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

If anyone wants to exchange pics of wives or gf's I'll do it over the pic and send a photo back to you. Send pic on DM. No celebs off the net pls.

We will have to swap some pics again😜

• Cheeky 1
7 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I would be happy to send you some pictures 😈

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, Sweets said:

I would be happy to send you some pictures 😈

I have done this to celebrities and other women too there is a thing called cock and cumtriubures.. I am happy to do it again 👌🏻😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 6 months later...

Cutting to the topic headline, I'll confess I haven't sealed the deal in terms of the masturbation, but just watched a TV prog that definitely stirred things up.

Most of the UK members here will remember SM:Tv, the Saturday morning kids programme - if you don't it's perhaps because it was 20 years ago.  Anyway I've just sat with my wife and watched a documentary about it, reuniting Ant, Dec and of course Cat Deeley.

Now back in the day, Cat was the young twenties thing that I guess a huge proportion of us fancied - very pretty, fun yet elegant and sometimes a little naughty.

Now, well she's married with kids - but more importantly has matured stunningly.  Yes she's now mid-40s, but then I'm 20 years older.  Yes she's got a few lines around her eyes (personally I prefer that to a stretched lifted face) - but definitely did it for me!

image.thumb.png.efd7b426d204ee151ac551b667e80b08.png

• Like 1

Yes of course by nature "celebrities" are attractive because of their good looks.But they are often reluctant to provide wanking fodder for us perverts,lol.

I reckon i have a list a mile long of them i would like to see in naughty poses.

13 minutes ago, JMY said:

Yes of course by nature "celebrities" are attractive because of their good looks.But they are often reluctant to provide wanking fodder for us perverts,lol.

I reckon i have a list a mile long of them i would like to see in naughty poses.

Now that is a whole lifetime's worth of fantasy...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...