Legal to piss anywhere stories?

I know the sort of thing you mean.  There are a huge amount of stories which gloss over the legality question, by describing freely pissing without too much care.

Literally hundreds of examples...   The Rugby Girls series is one of my favourites to get you started.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 5/28/2020 at 2:32 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I know the sort of thing you mean.  There are a huge amount of stories which gloss over the legality question, by describing freely pissing without too much care.

Literally hundreds of examples...   The Rugby Girls series is one of my favourites to get you started.

I HAVE to be doing something wrong. I literally can't find anymore. I'm so sorry to ask, but could you recommend more?

Well, I didn't say that there were lots of stories around the very specific fantasy worlds where peeing is normal - but if you widen the search to stories where pee is normalised and takes place without real recriminations.  Then that's where there's the wider range of choice.

Try:

Wet Carpet Magazine (lots of short anecdotes)

Jessica the Intern

Welcome to Kaymala (series)

Grinding Hog Day (series)

Lavatria (series)

New Season

..... basically loads, try hunting on fiction by Steve25805, Brutus, paulypeeps, Wetwulf, me, Spywareonya...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/1/2020 at 4:16 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, I didn't say that there were lots of stories around the very specific fantasy worlds where peeing is normal - but if you widen the search to stories where pee is normalised and takes place without real recriminations.  Then that's where there's the wider range of choice.

Try:

Wet Carpet Magazine (lots of short anecdotes)

Jessica the Intern

Welcome to Kaymala (series)

Grinding Hog Day (series)

Lavatria (series)

New Season

..... basically loads, try hunting on fiction by Steve2805, Brutus, paulypeeps, Wetwulf, me, Spywareonya...

Thanks for the list, looks like I have plenty of reading material!

• Like 1

Here is the Rugby Girls Series that was mentioned above.   It is not about being in a place where peeing in public is legal and accepted, but the girls themselves accept among them that peeing anywhere convenient is acceptable and they have a lot of fun with it.   It has multiple chapters through the thread and it reminds me that I must get on and write the next one.

You may also like the Cruise Ship encounters series - which is about two girls who happily pee all over the place.  

• Like 1

Just to offer up some clarification to the phrase "legal."  You'll notice that in most countries, states, cities there are very few "laws" making anything explicitly "legal." In the U.S. you have a "bill of rights" listing things no law may restrict, freedom of speech, ect. , those are about the only laws, legalizing any activity. Instead, most laws make it "illegal" to do something. When there are no laws making something "illegal" it is therefore "legal." I know that throughout the U.S. there are states and cities that have never made laws concerning urinating in public, toplessness or public nudity, therefor it's technically legal! The U.S. it's self has no such laws, so on federal lands it is legal. Spain is much the same. It's only public opinion that would limit us.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:05 AM, shy132 said:

Hi! New here. 

I love stories like Lavatrian University and Kaymala Hostel, but I can't find others. Does anyone know any stories where it's legal\accepted to piss where ever you want?

Shameless plug for my story