Peeing on legs

Interesting question!  Personally, I've never felt the need to always pee on something.  Yes, it is a common thing to do, but actually I get less splash back if I pee away from myself directly onto the ground.   I do enjoy peeing on things - some kind of primal territory marking maybe?  However, I also enjoy peeing other places like off the side of bridges, just on the grass  if I'm in a field, into a stream/river from the bank, enjoying seeing the pee fly unimpeded through the air in a carefree manner.  I do whatever is convenient at the time.   I see what @gldenwetgoose is saying though - in a crowded place, it is difficult for a male to pee without being exposed.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Hmm, don't know if this counts, but I'll see what you think.

Maigh was wearing a pair of my jeans, and when i asked her what was going on, she grinned and told me that she was tired of wetting her jeans, and wanted to wet mine. I muttered something like "we'll see about that". We were in the bathroom at the time, I backed her into the shower, unzipped both our flies, slipped my old feller into her jeans and let go. She giggled as she felt my pee soak into her, and tried to look down at the end result, but couldn't see anything. She stood back as I zipped up, and with a grin, she added her contribution, cupping a hand between her thighs and held in there. Her jeans, or my jeans, were black and shiny with both of our pee, and she sighed a little as she stopped. She finished up the fun exercise by having a shower, clothes and all, with some hilarious antics trying to get wet things off. Don't you hate it when a wet tee shirt sticks to you?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Looks like it could be popular. I think that just slipping something in to the back of the waistband of a skirt (or perhaps trousers) could be interesting and discreet too.

I am now reminded of a post I saw once on a forum where a guy was quite shocked when at a concert with a friend and his friend's girlfriend. The friend wanted to pee so just started peeing on his girlfriend's leg. I think that the big shock was that the girlfriend just ignored the peeing and was OK with it.

• Like 2
On 5/22/2020 at 7:36 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I do think I'd have to have a very strong bond with the lady to overcome that taboo of peeing on them

This statement is very true of course, but when you are lucky enough to have established that bond with a lovely lady, Wow! the experience is the best ever! Lying on the bed, waterproof sheet below, just back from a few beers at the pub, cuddling and loving and letting go on each other, still cuddling, just as you want and just as you need, well there are no words to describe that immense and ultimate pleasure. I have known that pleasure so I do speak with total conviction.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 5/22/2020 at 7:36 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

For me as a guy though absolutely bursting, apart from wetting my clothes, pretty much any other option is going to draw attention.

So the idea of cuddling up behind and peeing under the skirt onto your legs could be an absolute life saver.  

Woooooow, I love this idea. Especially naughty that the guy doesn’t wanna get his own legs wet but has no qualms about mine! The sudden warmth spraying from behind, alongside the atmosphere of the concert, could be lovely. Though I’d have to be careful what footwear I chose...

On 5/22/2020 at 12:16 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Guys like to pee on to something when they pee, perhaps a wall or a tree because it reduces exposure. Girls don't have this problem - we can just pee under our skirts. Now if you were out in the open somewhere with nothing to pee up against, would you allow your boy to pee on your leg so he has something to pee on rather than hold it?

There’s never really a scenario where this is absolutely necessary, but it’s fun to pretend that it is. Being out in the middle of nowhere with nothing high enough for my bf to pee on, and him deciding he needs my leg. We both know he could go on the ground, but I find myself lifting my skirt to give a nice cock-height surface anyway. Mm. Marking his territory lol

Edited by AshAce
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

So, speaking as a male; when I pee on things (i.e. a tree) I do it for three decidedly separate reasons.  First off, the trunk of the tree is closer to the source of my pee, which results in less noise.  Secondly, if the pee is on the trunk of the tree (and right at its base) others are less likely tot step in / on it...think of it as a courtesy thing.  And finally, if I'm wearing light colored long pants I want to reduce the likelihood of a visible splash related wet-spot on the pants.

As to the question of pee on my legs (my skin as opposed to my pants), I have absolutely no issue with that.  If i was wearing a kilt (no I don't own one) I would simply pee down my leg as Paulypeeps mentions doing.

I wouldn't object to peeing on someone's (bare) legs (or someone peeing on mine) as a way to reduce sound and prevent splash related wet-spot on pants.

• Like 2