If you want PeeFans to continue, please read this...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Just a quick 'bump' for this post - to emphasise that this 'community' does not exist just because of you as members (although it wouldn't exist without you).

If you enjoy being here, do yourselves and Admin a favour and read the original post - Gold membership.

Not just what it offers you but also what you can give back to continue and enrich this community.  

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel unable to commit to a regular subscription for a bundle of reasons...

However I do much respect that costs have to be met to enable the site to operate and continue.

Soooo... How about just asking for irregular donations as well as the Gold membership and putting a mechanism in place to do so with "No strings or privileges" in either direction .  Eg like Wikipedia and others do?

I'd be happy to donate a bit as and when by way of putting something back into this splendid site to say thank you.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With respect to all, Inc Mods  comments Etc... Specifically to Admin, but failing? I'm offering free money donation to support this site

Bacardi is trying, but failing to get a response for Gold membership to support this site....

Is there any User to Admin feedback going on? ? I'd like to help but????

Euro

xx

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 8 months later...
On 5/20/2020 at 1:18 PM, Admin said:

Hello all, we had a freak technical glitch happen earlier that corrupted parts of the site.

If it weren't for the fact that we'd recently upgraded our backup technology, the site would have been rendered totally unusable due to a database issue. 

It is thanks to gold members that we were able to upgrade to this technology a little while back, meaning the site should now be running as normal. A huge thank you to gold members, as nobody would even be seeing this site right now if it weren't for them.

HOWEVER... 

Due to coronavirus implications, I know many gold members have had to cancel their subscriptions which is totally understandable. But when the money coming in to the site drops, we cannot invest into things such as the advanced backup technology.

If we downgrade and a similar glitch happens in the future, unfortunately it may not be fixable. (Gold members, you would be refunded in this case, or offered exclusive access to a new private community).

The reason for this post is simply to ask the following: if you believe this site is worth £5 a month to you, please consider upgrading to gold membership. My point is simply that gold membership is not just about getting all the extra features (full list here), it quite literally ensures PeeFans can continue running.

I'm sorry for the bleakness of this post, but I know there are some people who would be sad if this site was gone and would be happy to support it with £5 a month, but perhaps were not aware of how important gold contributions really are to the survival of this site.

If you do want to keep us running, please click here: https://peefans.com/gold (payment is discreet and secure, and with no reference to peefans on any statement)

Thanks. 

What do I get as a gold member? 

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2024 at 9:25 PM, GoldenDreams said:

What do I get as a gold member? 

The main things are:

Access to the gold area with many videos available.

limits on private messages removed.

ability to send images by private message.

no adverts

and of course the most important - you are supporting the site to keep it running.

more details here:

https://peefans.com/gold/