Best place to catch girls in PA?

There was a similar question regarding LA raised very recently, although you probably didn't see that.

So there are probably several ways to answer - there is a risk that everyone comes up with a similar question for their own town or city and the questions section becomes overrun with requests for info on every city, town and village, or perhaps there could be a general thread with all the 'tour guides' contained.

The answer I'll give is very similar to the one given in the LA thread, so my apologies for plagiarising.  It's common sense really.  As someone in the city you'll probably know better than anyone else, or at least be able to imagine the answer.  Think about when girls are going to pee in public - when their inhibitions are relaxed enough - probably when they've had a drink and don't have access to bathrooms.  So where are the places that will be....   I haven't got a direct clue as I don't know Pittsburgh but a guess would be where the bars are all centred and where the bars spill out to nightclubs, then when the nightclubs spill out.  Wherever those places are you'll find lots of drunk people, left and headed outdoors and then needing to pee.  Is there a particular route they follow to get taxis?  Are there fast food stands they go to?  Since peeing on the street is illegal in the US (?) then you're probably going to be looking more to side streets and alleyways.  Is there a big festival or carnival takes place -- a live music festival?

When you find them be sure to come back and tell us.

• Like 1

Boatsarecool,

From your username I assume that you like boats, with Pittsburgh having three rivers with pleasure boats on them, what do the female boat occupants due?  Do they probably go in to the water to pee?  Years the river water quality was not all that grate, has it it improved?

• 5 weeks later...