Being held.

I hope this is ok.Does anyone remember as a child when in need of a pee,being lifted up by your parents and kind of being held over the ground with your feet dangling in the air? I guess it may mainly apply to females,but maybe not exclusively.I have recollections of seeing it happen,but I don't ever remember it happening to me.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/19/2020 at 7:54 PM, Girllikespee said:

My mother would rather us have wet ourselves as kids than pee outside in public. She was the biggest prude so nudity was to be avoided at all times. If she saw other kids peeing in public she would be horrified and talk about how their parents were disgusting for allowing that.

My mother was the same. When we moved out of town (I was 12 or so and my sister 10) we would play outside all day during school vacation.  The poor woman (our mother) had a royal hissy fit when she realized we did not come indoors to pee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, PixieRyder said:

My mother was the same. When we moved out of town (I was 12 or so and my sister 10) we would play outside all day during school vacation.  The poor woman (our mother) had a royal hissy fit when she realized we did not come indoors to pee.

I would think she would happy you weren't tracking dirt, mud and snow into the house all day.

7 hours ago, PixieRyder said:

Mixed bag, here. My family wouldn’t have felt the need to close the bathroom door to pee but messages about peeing other than in a toilet were... mixed. I remember being shamed for peeing in a drain (I think neighbours had seen & complained - I’d have been about 6), and my parents sounding disgusted about people “using the underpass as a toilet” (the underpass between home and the station generally smelled of stale pee) but if we were somewhere with no toilet available I’d have been told to pee in the trees, etc.

• 2 months later...

Yes. I remember it well. Mainly my gran did this for me. I seem to remember her taking me into public loos was rare. She'd always hold me over a grate for a wee. I can't have been much older than five. Six at the very eldest. I didn't connect it to anything sexual back then, but I just remember feeling safe and loved as she held me and I had a long wee, which must have felt nice at the time 

Learning to stand and shoot came later. That was obviously a bit more naughty because, being a girl, it was something that I wasn't really supposed to be doing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

its fond memories for me, when i was younger i was very close to my cousin, our families used to be out together all the time and i remember many occasions my uncle holding my cousin in what he called his 'Pee forklift', he would brace his arms on his knees as he squatted, she would then sit on his arms and pee into the grass below. I am sure even then i showed way too much interest in what was happening, nothing sexual just a real curiosity. 

• Like 1