Where should I go?

On 6/29/2020 at 4:13 PM, PixieRyder said:

Hi Cupcake

I am all too familiar with planning an exciting new pee, waiting for your bladder to fill, having everything good to "go" and your bladder clamps shut and NO WAY is the flow going to start.  I try to have some sort of half thought out back up plan.  Still fun but maybe something you are comfortable with?  Another day, another pee try the new idea again.  Just might work out!

My favorites peeing outdoors on grass, dirt, gravel.  

Yeah I try so hard sometimes and I just can’t! Haha, I’m actually starting a hold tonight I’ve already had some drinks so hopefully I’ll get to have some fun! 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
On 7/7/2020 at 8:00 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Hi Cupcake.

I think that it might be time that you filled up and went to the cinema wearing a short skirt...

I’m kinda shy by nature but if I went by myself I might 👉👈 I definitely want to try pissing in a skirt 

• Like 1
On 7/13/2020 at 1:11 PM, F0rester said:

I think the namesake has to be done. Find an appropriate setting and defrost a cupcake. 

Haha, my name is a play on one of my usernames but you are right I should have some fun with a cupcake 

On 7/10/2020 at 4:29 PM, Supertrucker said:

Pee out in an ally  or  behind parked cars if  you still want to go on a dic k i live in new Jersey im  in my all the time 

Wow New Jersey is close to me haha! Ive never been alone for long enough or without a place to go to need to go in a ally but I’m interested in it 

• Love 1
On 7/6/2020 at 10:43 PM, MasterDarcy said:

I would suggest procuring a potty (like the ones that parents use to toilet train their kids) and pulling it out everytime you need a pee. 

I knew a submissive once who used to have a little pink potty in her room, she would fill her bladder to the brim before squatting over the potty and filling it up... Before soaking the floor when the potty overflow, which it inevitably always did. Super hot! 

I LOVE this idea, unfortunately since the virus I’m living at home rn and that would be harder to explain to my family. The idea of the potty is so naughty and hot! Also I love the fact I would just have the piss there as well and could play/rub it on myself after I was done.

when I move back out I’ll look into this💕 thanks for telling me! 

• Hot 3
12 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

I LOVE this idea, unfortunately since the virus I’m living at home rn and that would be harder to explain to my family. The idea of the potty is so naughty and hot! Also I love the fact I would just have the piss there as well and could play/rub it on myself after I was done.

when I move back out I’ll look into this💕 thanks for telling me! 

You are very welcome. 🙂

Yeah - it's VERY naughty and wrong (and oh so right) and hot! Using an item that's not designed for you, to go, is so taboo!

Play/rub it on yourself after you were done? That's hot! And exactly! It's too precious to waste down a drain.

I tell a lie, actually, she wasn't a sub, she was a slave. Suffice to say, I stretched her peeing boundaries, as it were. 😉

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

You are very welcome. 🙂

Yeah - it's VERY naughty and wrong (and oh so right) and hot! Using an item that's not designed for you, to go, is so taboo!

Play/rub it on yourself after you were done? That's hot! And exactly! It's too precious to waste down a drain.

I tell a lie, actually, she wasn't a sub, she was a slave. Suffice to say, I stretched her peeing boundaries, as it were. 😉

I agree the whole idea is very naughty and it sounds so fun! 

I haven’t done too much piss play, a bit of a newbie, but I love the warmth from the piss on my pussy! 

Sounds fun, I’m a bit of a switch and I never had a partner into piss but it seems like it would be really hot to have one! 

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/29/2020 at 10:02 PM, Cupcake said:

I agree the whole idea is very naughty and it sounds so fun! 

I haven’t done too much piss play, a bit of a newbie, but I love the warmth from the piss on my pussy! 

Sounds fun, I’m a bit of a switch and I never had a partner into piss but it seems like it would be really hot to have one! 

You should try pissing through your zipper like a guy 

• Like 1

Cupcake,

You have to try wetting your bed. I only discovered bedwetting several months ago. I have my bed fully protected. Laying in bed and soaking it with your own pee is the best feeling I ever had. I take it further as after I pee in bed I sleep in that wet bed. For me, the best feeling when your pee pools up and sloshes around as you move really turns me on. You really need to try it. 

IMG_20200822_065806595.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Do you have some sort of basement? 

Concerning outside, you could dress yourself with 'pee friendly' clothes and just pee on several little spots on the sidewalk while walking around. Or you can go between trash bins/cars/ or on a bench depending on how your neighborhood is set up. Just beware of possible surveillance cams.

On 3/23/2023 at 12:00 PM, MonsterKane46 said:

the possibilities are endless but one of my favorites that a friend of mine has done is sit outside in a short dress with no panties and just casually release as needed while reading a book. 

Sounds so amazing, I absolutely love the idea of people just peeing wherever and whenever they need! 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

I love that it has that beautiful effect on girls; I love to go drinking with girls who love holding it in for that same reason!

Fancy a drink tonight?

Definitely! I already think I’m gonna have some piss fun tonight I’ve been thinking about it all day, I’m thinking either pissing on a towel again or maybe in my panties outside? 

would love suggestions ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 2