Where should I go?

Great story Cupcake. I assume your friends knew you had gone for a pee, I find that thought quite horny, and had I been there would have loved to join you.

And good that you at least tried the towel, so hope you will try again.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, oliver2 said:

“I couldn’t pee on a towel but I pissed on a wall” is good news! 😀 I like how it turned you on & the detail of you feeling the wall on your bare ass. This experience seems like something that would make a good drawing, too...

Haha I know, I think my mind just didn't want to make a mess on my bedroom floor/towel but I was okay with it being outside!  I might make a drawing about it! It was veery exciting and sensual for me 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, JesseP said:

Great story Cupcake. I assume your friends knew you had gone for a pee, I find that thought quite horny, and had I been there would have loved to join you.

And good that you at least tried the towel, so hope you will try again.

My friends did know and were close by to make sure I would be okay. I totally wouldn't mind someone to piss with, it's a fantasy of mine<3

I will try the towel again I really would like too!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I just got excited on your behalf there @Cupcake - sounds like peeing in the open on the wall may have been better than the towel anyway.  Drunk piss is always fun anyway.  Enjoy the next time! 

Thats hot, I'm happy you enjoyed my story! I really enjoyed myself and will try it again in the future! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone! ❤️ I want to do a hold tonight! I'm starting now and I can't wait to have some fun, but I don't know where I would like to go, I'm thinking of trying the towel again, or trying to go outside because I enjoyed it so much the last time! Let me know

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Hello Everyone! ❤️ I want to do a hold tonight! I'm starting now and I can't wait to have some fun, but I don't know where I would like to go, I'm thinking of trying the towel again, or trying to go outside because I enjoyed it so much the last time! Let me know

I just read about the last time you peed outdoors,behind that church.Got me hard.Why don't you pee outdoors again? I hope you do.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

What  type of mood are you in, making a mess for yourself or somewhere

I was also in the mood for challenge 

I can't make too much of a mess in my house, but outside is free game haha. I'm feeling horny which always helps my piss play 

Edited by Cupcake
  • Hot 2
5 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

I just read about the last time you peed outdoors,behind that church.Got me hard.Why don't you pee outdoors again? I hope you do.

That made me so horny I loved it! Outside sounds like a good idea

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

I can't make too much of a mess in my house, but outside is free game haha. I'm feeling horny which always helps my piss play 

Yes, definitely go outside. I peed off my deck last night. I was holding a little too long, waiting until it got dark. Ir was such a rush.

1 minute ago, Peeteller said:

Are you in the mood for getting your clothes wet,  you can put a couple of layers of clothing on.  

Thats hard to do since I live with my family atm, I can always wet my panties tho, thats easier to clean 

Just now, glad1 said:

Yes, definitely go outside. I peed off my deck last night. I was holding a little too long, waiting until it got dark. Ir was such a rush.

I'm planning on holding it until I burst! I love holding, I always get super horny from it

1 minute ago, Peeteller said:

I had  some diapers from back when I had surgery, I couldn't always make it  to the bathroom on time  got tired a changing  underwear 

Might try it i never really completely empty my bladder in one 

That could be fun! Let me know what you do!

6 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Should I be basic and do it in the bathroom or be more adventurous and put a couple more clothes on and then sit on the couch

Being adventurous is always fun! but i do understand worrying about messes

1 hour ago, PixieRyder said:

Hi Cupcake

I am all too familiar with planning an exciting new pee, waiting for your bladder to fill, having everything good to "go" and your bladder clamps shut and NO WAY is the flow going to start. 

Oh, it’s the worst. I don’t usually get pee shy but occasionally if I’m somewhere very public or unusual I just can’t go

• Like 1

I would suggest procuring a potty (like the ones that parents use to toilet train their kids) and pulling it out everytime you need a pee. 

I knew a submissive once who used to have a little pink potty in her room, she would fill her bladder to the brim before squatting over the potty and filling it up... Before soaking the floor when the potty overflow, which it inevitably always did. Super hot! 

• Hot 2