Where should I go?

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/20/2020 at 10:24 PM, Cupcake said:

Hello everyone<3 I thought I'd let everyone know what I did last! 

So I decided to piss in my panties, which was very exciting. I did it in my bathtub to mot make a mess. I waited until I really had to go and then as I was taking off my pants a little bit squirted out, I got into the tub and just let loose, letting the warm piss run along my legs and pool in front of my pussy. It was really nice I might try something else tonight. I think I will try to go outside when I think I can get away with it. 

Just hearing a pretty girl say "decided to piss my panties" gets me hard instantly.  Love the way you tell us about it, Cupcakes.

18 hours ago, JesseP said:

So how did it go?

So I had to pee so bad even before I could get outside, I peed my panties a little, I was able to get outside, I pissed myself on my stairs but I wasn't able to go where I wanted too haha I think I might try again tonight.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Just hearing a pretty girl say "decided to piss my panties" gets me hard instantly.  Love the way you tell us about it, Cupcakes.

good, thats what I wanted<3 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Nathang_244 said:

Only just seen this thread as I havnt been on for a little while, but I think it might be my favourite thread! Hope it continues for a while, I'm sure the community have many more suggestions! Hope to hear how it went soon 

aw thank you<3 I'm so happy you enjoy this thread, I certainly hope you come back and read more! 

8 hours ago, Cupcake said:

So I had to pee so bad even before I could get outside, I filled myself up with so much water and I wasn't helping myself by playing with myself.  I peed my panties a little, and a bit on my toy. I was able to get outside, I pissed myself on my stairs and in my panties again. It felt great to feel the piss running down my legs outside, I wanted to sit but I was just so close to breaking. I wasn't able to go where I wanted too haha I think I might try again tonight, I have a little back porch that I want to let my piss flow through and touch myself up outside, I'll let you guys know if I can manage to get to the right spot this time ❤️

So good to get a blow by blow, or should it be a drip by drip 😀, account of your experience. I am enjoying hearing about the pleasure you are getting from the desperation, the wetting and the thought of having a naughty pee.

Guest UnabashedUser
9 hours ago, Cupcake said:

So I had to pee so bad even before I could get outside, I filled myself up with so much water and I wasn't helping myself by playing with myself.

Yes those sexy dirty kinky details -- details like when you're on your period and the lips are sticky and the pee fills them  up and then it bursts forth in a flood that follows your bikini line all the way around and washes your pulsating asshole....

On 5/23/2020 at 11:16 PM, Cupcake said:

So I had to pee so bad even before I could get outside, I filled myself up with so much water and I wasn't helping myself by playing with myself.  I peed my panties a little, and a bit on my toy. I was able to get outside, I pissed myself on my stairs and in my panties again. It felt great to feel the piss running down my legs outside, I wanted to sit but I was just so close to breaking. I wasn't able to go where I wanted too haha I think I might try again tonight, I have a little back porch that I want to let my piss flow through and touch myself up outside, I'll let you guys know if I can manage to get to the right spot this time ❤️

That's hot, practice makes perfect. It's also a lot of fun.

• Agree 1
On 5/30/2020 at 4:28 PM, JesseP said:

I also like nappy/diaper peeing, so if you are sharing accommodation you could try wearing a nappy/diaper and peeing into that. No one would know.

I really want to try this! It’s  a bit hard to get my hands on a diaper but I am interested in pissing one and getting myself off to the heat of it! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Hello everyone♥️ I’m gonna do another hold tonight! I haven’t peed in a awhile and I’m filling myself up slowly with water! I’m either going to try to go outside again, or I’m gonna piss on a towel and rub my pussy against it. I’d love to hear your thoughts! 

• Hot 2
11 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Hello everyone♥️ I’m gonna do another hold tonight! I haven’t peed in a awhile and I’m filling myself up slowly with water! I’m either going to try to go outside again, or I’m gonna piss on a towel and rub my pussy against it. I’d love to hear your thoughts! 

Towel, roll it up and put it between your legs and let go into it.

• Like 2
Just now, JesseP said:

Towel, roll it up and put it between your legs and let go into it.

Okay sounds like a good time to me! Now the next question is should I try it in my bedroom instead of my shared bathroom haha 

6 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Okay sounds like a good time to me! Now the next question is should I try it in my bedroom instead of my shared bathroom haha 

Bedroom, that's a place you wouldn't normally pee.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cupcake said:

Hey everyone<3! Exciting update! So bit of bad news...

“I couldn’t pee on a towel but I pissed on a wall” is good news! 😀 I like how it turned you on & the detail of you feeling the wall on your bare ass. This experience seems like something that would make a good drawing, too...

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3