Where should I go?

Hey everyone! Im currently filling myself up with water and have been for a few hours now. Normally, I piss in my tub while rubbing myself off but I wanna do something different tonight, feeling extra horny haha. I want to naughty pee somewhere but I live in a house full of people... so thats kinda hard. I wanted your thoughts on where I should go? 

p.s I hope I put this in the right spot sorry if I didn't<3

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Public toilets would be fun, its a bit of a lockdown where I am tho, not too much damage but I wanna have fun ya know?  Thanks for answering<3

So you mentioned you live in a house full of people. Maybe too far, but you could pee on all the toothbrushes. use them to get yourself off, and rinse them clean when you're done? That's prob something I would do, morality be damned 💛 

1 minute ago, 88mphArtist said:

So you mentioned you live in a house full of people. Maybe too far, but you could pee on all the toothbrushes. use them to get yourself off, and rinse them clean when you're done? That's prob something I would do, morality be damned 💛 

Damn that is naughty, very hot too. I don't know if I could go through with that haha, but I know they have some older toothbrushes they aren't using anymore,  I might be able to use those<3  I wanna make my need stronger so I'm drinking another bottle of water now lol

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Building on that thought, if it's a case of deliberately peeing on someone else's property in the house then the options are almost endless - their hairbrushes, mugs, laundry....   Is anyone a keen Gardner? if so, their plants....

Whatever you decide please come back and tell us the outcome, that would be the icing and cherry on the cake!

• Like 3

In the house - I don't know anything about your family position, but possible options assuming you can get some privacy are:

- Towels on the bathroom floor, then put them in the washing machine.

- Laundry basket or dirty washing on the floor.  Again, depending on whether someone else normally goes through the laundry, you may need to wash it before they get hold of it and start asking questions.

- Kitchen sink - whilst nobody is in the room and you think you have time to get away with it before someone comes.   Will feel naughtier because there is the possibility of being caught.

- Bath tub - easy clean up, no damage, but still different to peeing on the toilet.

- Do you have a garden?  Can you sit on the grass and pee, maybe just wearing a dressing gown to cover up what you are doing.

- Don't know how severe your lockdown is, but can you go for a walk and pee whilst you are out?  I've recently peed on the pavement of a quiet road, in some woodland and into a canal to name just a few.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Alfresco said:

In the house - I don't know anything about your family position, but possible options assuming you can get some privacy are:

- Towels on the bathroom floor, then put them in the washing machine.

- Laundry basket or dirty washing on the floor.  Again, depending on whether someone else normally goes through the laundry, you may need to wash it before they get hold of it and start asking questions.

- Kitchen sink - whilst nobody is in the room and you think you have time to get away with it before someone comes.   Will feel naughtier because there is the possibility of being caught.

- Bath tub - easy clean up, no damage, but still different to peeing on the toilet.

- Do you have a garden?  Can you sit on the grass and pee, maybe just wearing a dressing gown to cover up what you are doing.

- Don't know how severe your lockdown is, but can you go for a walk and pee whilst you are out?  I've recently peed on the pavement of a quiet road, in some woodland and into a canal to name just a few.

I did the towel thing, it was a lot of fun, I'm thinking sink or garden could be some of my next choices. Thank you for writing so many options, I have so many more ideas now! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, oliver2 said:

You could find a locked public toilet and pee outside it? Or pee in a bin or bucket or bottle in your bedroom? (Cut top off a plastic bottle?)

No public toilets around me sadly, Might try a bucket in my bedroom

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
21 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Building on that thought, if it's a case of deliberately peeing on someone else's property in the house then the options are almost endless - their hairbrushes, mugs, laundry....   Is anyone a keen Gardner? if so, their plants....

Whatever you decide please come back and tell us the outcome, that would be the icing and cherry on the cake!

Thats true, I think I wanna try peeing on or in something, tonight. Of course I will come back and tell you<3 

• Like 1

I love towel peeing, rolled up between your legs is hot.

If you want some discreet but naughty outdoors, so could be in a garden or public park, sit on the grass and let go. No one can see what you are doing.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, JesseP said:

I love towel peeing, rolled up between your legs is hot.

If you want some discreet but naughty outdoors, so could be in a garden or public park, sit on the grass and let go. No one can see what you are doing.

Yes! I would like to try outdoors at some point! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Hello everyone<3 I thought I'd let everyone know what I did last! 

So I decided to piss in my panties, which was very exciting. I did it in my bathtub to mot make a mess. I waited until I really had to go and then as I was taking off my pants a little bit squirted out, I got into the tub and just let loose, letting the warm piss run along my legs and pool in front of my pussy. It was really nice I might try something else tonight. I think I will try to go outside when I think I can get away with it. 

How about following up on my suggestion, wear a loose skirt, you can sit somewhere and pee through your panties, get back up and walk away like nothing has happened. Only you will know, and us of course when you report back.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
39 minutes ago, JesseP said:

How about following up on my suggestion, wear a loose skirt, you can sit somewhere and pee through your panties, get back up and walk away like nothing has happened. Only you will know, and us of course when you report back.

That gets a huge upvote from me - along with loose skirt and no panties - but the whole idea of just peeing at will under a skirt, sitting on the ground gets me wild every time.

• Like 1
On 5/21/2020 at 5:03 AM, JesseP said:

Yes, I want to do this. It's a little hard because of where I live, but I would like to try this tonight! I'm starting my hold now, and I already need to pee a little, haha 

• Like 1
On 5/21/2020 at 8:35 AM, Justasailor said:

I think the balcony, the roof or the basement are great places to go as well! 

No roof, or basement, but I do have a little balcony maybe when I get a bit braver I will try it haha 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/17/2020 at 11:23 PM, Cupcake said:

Hey everyone! Im currently filling myself up with water and have been for a few hours now. Normally, I piss in my tub while rubbing myself off but I wanna do something different tonight, feeling extra horny haha. I want to naughty pee somewhere but I live in a house full of people... so thats kinda hard. I wanted your thoughts on where I should go? 

p.s I hope I put this in the right spot sorry if I didn't<3

in my bed

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Yes! This is my plan, I have a couple of large skirts. I'm not gonna wear panties this time and just enjoy the go! I have a spot in my yard I would like to use.  I'll of course report back to you<3 

So how did it go?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Yes! This is my plan, I have a couple of large skirts. I'm not gonna wear panties this time and just enjoy the go! I have a spot in my yard I would like to use.  I'll of course report back to you<3 

I'd love to know also how it went.Hope to read about it soon.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Only just seen this thread as I havnt been on for a little while, but I think it might be my favourite thread! Hope it continues for a while, I'm sure the community have many more suggestions! Hope to hear how it went soon 

• Like 1