Second naughty pissing experience ever

5 minutes ago, Princess_piss said:

It’s been almost one year since my first and last naughty piss (I’m very shy.) I posted about it here on another account, and I’ve been wanting to be a bit more of an exhibitionist. Yesterday was the day that I completely let loose and had the most fun I’ve ever had while pissing. With corona in season, it hasn’t been very crowded at a nearby park in my city. I’ve always fantasized about the public bathrooms at this park because they're outdoor (nobody has to clean my mess) and theres no doors, not on the entrance or any of the stalls. When I got to the entrance of the bathroom I surveyed the area and noticed a family picnicking nearby that could see the door to the bathroom but I decided I could probably get away with it. I stood right in the middle of the room and pulled my shorts aside to expose my pussy. I’d been holding it so long that when I finally let go my piss sprayed out of me so hard. I covered the walls, the inside of each stall, and all over each toilet seat. I stood as close to the exit of the bathroom as possible and sprayed my piss straight out of the doorway and watched it splashing all over the concrete outside in front of the men’s room. I knew that anyone outside of the bathroom could easily see my stream coming from inside the doorway. Finally, I stood in front of the sink and gushed all over it and the mirror. My stream didn’t stop for over a minute and I felt so proud to have covered every wall and piece of plumbing in that bathroom with my juices. When I left, the family was still nearby and I wondered (and hoped) they saw my piss spraying out of the bathroom. I will probably return today with lots of water and make a whole day of marking that bathroom over and over again. 

Gorgeous, Sweetie!!! 😍 Mirrors and walls are always so rewarding especially with full bladder...

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Princess_piss said:

It’s been almost one year since my first and last naughty piss (I’m very shy.) I posted about it here on another account, and I’ve been wanting to be a bit more of an exhibitionist. Yesterday was the day that I completely let loose and had the most fun I’ve ever had while pissing. With corona in season, it hasn’t been very crowded at a nearby park in my city. I’ve always fantasized about the public bathrooms at this park because they're outdoor (nobody has to clean my mess) and theres no doors, not on the entrance or any of the stalls. When I got to the entrance of the bathroom I surveyed the area and noticed a family picnicking nearby that could see the door to the bathroom but I decided I could probably get away with it. I stood right in the middle of the room and pulled my shorts aside to expose my pussy. I’d been holding it so long that when I finally let go my piss sprayed out of me so hard. I covered the walls, the inside of each stall, and all over each toilet seat. I stood as close to the exit of the bathroom as possible and sprayed my piss straight out of the doorway and watched it splashing all over the concrete outside in front of the men’s room. I knew that anyone outside of the bathroom could easily see my stream coming from inside the doorway. Finally, I stood in front of the sink and gushed all over it and the mirror. My stream didn’t stop for over a minute and I felt so proud to have covered every wall and piece of plumbing in that bathroom with my juices. When I left, the family was still nearby and I wondered (and hoped) they saw my piss spraying out of the bathroom. I will probably return today with lots of water and make a whole day of marking that bathroom over and over again. 

Wow very hot and naughty. Thanks for sharing this with us

I for one would of likes to have seen your piss stream flying out of the door. Once you left I would have walking into the doorway and added to your puddles all over the place

• Like 1

That sounds like so much fun! I've soaked individual toilet stalls but never a whole restroom like that! I'm inspired to find a quiet public restroom now and spray all over the mirrors, walls, seats, sink... but with a strong yellow stream for added impact. 😈Just the thought of it is getting me excited haha. Thanks for sharing 🙂

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1