Pissed Behind a Tombstone

57 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

The local parks have been very busy because of covid-19. I haven't wanted to go for a walk there because of it. So i've been trying to find other ways to go hangout outside. I decided to go to a cemetery with a friend. I really needed to take a piss about halfway through walking around with her. There was a fairly large tombstone right in front of where we were. I told my friend I needed to take a piss and with my surprise she suggested I go anywhere. She said there were plenty of places to discreetly pee and pointed to the large tombstone. I had on jeans and a blouse. I walked over to the grave, pulled my jeans to my knees and got in a low squat and asked my friend to shield me. She turned and faced me and blocked the view with her legs. I started to relieve myself as I caught her catching a glimpse of what was happening between my legs. She watched the piss pour from my pussy onto the grass beneath me. I just smiled. She must have enjoyed the sight, I don't know. It felt so fucking good to take a pee in front of my friend like that.

It sounds as if you both enjoyed the experience.Maybe next time she'll join you.

• 1 month later...