Seen a lot of holds on here so i figured i'd try one out.  Currently been holding since 8pm local time so a little over an hour and a half.  0/10 presently but will be drinking as much water as i can (probably 1+ liters per hour) until i hit at least 8/10 or wet myself.  wish me luck!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Update: been holding approximately 3 hours now and have decided to increase the difficulty of the hold by adding alcohol and a diaper to the mix.  The alcohol to lower my inhibitions and the diaper to tempt me to just let go.  Now at a 5/10 and continuing to drink at least 1 liter of water per hour. 

Edited by Dixonm
  • Like 3

couldn't hold anymore.  was at 8/10 with a lot of pressure in my bladder.  ended up peeing in a bucket next to my desk and the relief was superb.  will definitely try a hold again in the future.

• Like 2

Taking a long piss when you really, really need it after holding almost too long has been compared to sex.  The tension takes longer to build up, but the release also lasts longer.  Some of us are home alone a lot more lately, so we can go about our business and drink ample fluids and just avoid using a toilet.  

• Like 1

I used to be able to not use the loo for the best part of a long haul flight 10 hrs+, despite drinking fruit jiuce and fizzy drinks on the flight. I'd get to the other end and it would be a fast walk to the nearest loo.But having had a slipped disc and nerve damage to my lower abdomen, i cant hold for barely even a minute now, it just comes out. Ive lost all muscle control, its really embarrassing at times. When i have to go, i HAVE TO GO, and i have to drop everything and go

• Love 1