"Leah" Part 7. A "Wet" Awakening.

"Leah" Part 7. "Wet" Lovers: A "Wet" Awakening;
Hard Start, Spectacular Finish.

By Dr.P

Summary: I watch her pee once, and lick and wipe her, before bed, where we actually go to sleep. She awakens me in the wee hours, imitating her hiss in my ear, telling me she needs to "piss-s-s-s," and she wants me to go with her. She has trouble getting her stream started, at first, as she had explained to me, previously, but she eventually succeeds, spectacularly well, spraying her legs and the seat. I lick her to a powerful orgasm, and she gets me off, between her wet legs, before we go back to sleep.

She makes us some soup and salad, for supper, and we drink iced tea. We settle on the couch again, and actually watch some TV. I have my hand under her skirt, feeling her legs, as I did, the previous evening. She snuggles up with me, puts her legs in my lap, and captures my naughty hand, between her upper thighs, and her bare pussy, since she has no panties on. They are still drying in the bathroom, after she sprayed them in her desperate, squatting pee, earlier in the day. We both enjoy this, for quite a while.

We are very comfortable and affectionate. She asks if I'm thirsty, and brings us each a glass of ice water. We drink our water, and get sleepy, as we watch the news. Her legs are back in my lap, with my hand on her pussy, again. This time, I feel some warm wetness, on her lips. She gives me a wicked grin, deliberately dribbles a little more on my hand, and says,

"I need the little girls room, and I want you to come with me."

"Love it! I'm your man, for that room!"

She stands up. Still seated, I run my hands up her bare legs, reaching under her short skirt, then smooth it down, again. She takes my hand, I stand up, and we walk to the bathroom together. She stands in front of the toilet, and I drop to my knees, in front of her.

"I love watching you lift your skirt, before you go. It's very sexy!" I comment.

"Well, this skirt is so short, that there's not much to lift, or watch!" She replies.

She lifts her skirt slowly, and gathers it around her waist, smiling down at me.

"Do you mean like this?" She asks, seductively.

"Yes! I love it! Very sexy!"

I reach down and caress her smooth legs, from her ankles to her bum. Suddenly, my hands and her legs get sprinkled, briefly, with a mist of warm droplets.

"See, I really need to make pi-pi! Feel my legs! They're wet, already! "

"So I see! Love it!" I say, as I kiss her bare slit and thighs, licking a few droplets from them.

She sits down, spreading her legs several inches apart, and looks quite comfortable. I dive right in, as usual, putting my face between her knees.

"You better move back a little, or your face is going to get sprayed with my pi-pi!"

"OK." I move my face back, and upward a little, as she starts to pee, with her usual melodious hiss, "sshsshsss." I love watching it come out of her, and I move back in to kiss her thighs, and caress her calves, while she pees. As she relaxes, the power of her stream grows stronger, "SShSShSSS," and it begins to spray forward. A few drops sprinkle the top of the seat, and my face, in the front, and I feel a gentle spray of a few drops, on the backs of my hands, as I caress her calves. I look down and see some spray going under the seat, wetting her calves, and my hands, caressing her legs. I look up and say,

"Ooh, that's a nice surprise! I didn't expect that! It's very sexy when you sprinkle the backs of your legs, and my hands. I love it!" as I continue to caress her calves, which are now a little bit wet.

"That's another thing that has been happening to me, lately. It almost never happened before. It's awfully messy, and I hate it! Sometimes, it gets my panties or pantyhose wet, if I have them below my knees, when I go. One time, when my legs were bare, I saw dribbles on them, when I stood up, and I had to stop, find all of them, and wipe them all off, before I left the bathroom. I couldn't see them very well, and I was afraid I'd miss some. Lucky I caught them, or I would have been very embarrassed, if someone saw dribbles on my legs, when I came out of the bathroom! They would know that I had peed on my legs!"

"That would be extremely sexy! I would have loved to see that! What a turn-on! Now I'll be looking at your legs, and checking them for dribbles, whenever you go."

"I don't think it's sexy! It's another nuisance! And it can be REALLY embarrassing, especially if I don't notice it, and wipe myself! But I'll be glad to have your help, looking out for me, and you can wipe my legs for me, too, any time you see that they're wet!"

"Just another good excuse for me to look at your legs, and touch them too!"

"Good! I'm glad that you're so interested in me! My peeing is intimate and personal, to me, and I'm glad you love it so much!"

When her stream slows, I bury my face in her thighs, near her knees, at first. Then I reach around her waist, hug her, and just rest my face on her thighs, drinking in the fragrance of her fresh pee, which continues to flow, between them. I enjoy a few of her misty dribbles, when they sprinkle my face. She pets the back of my head, very affectionately. When her peeing finally stops, she spreads her legs, to allow me to lick the dribbles from her inner thighs and slit. She hands me a wad of t.p., and stands up, so I can finish wiping her thighs, bum, and of course, her calves. I pull her skirt down for her, over her bare bum.

We walk into the bedroom, and get ready for actual sleep, since we are both quite tired, after our day. She puts on a nightie, still with no panties, and I put on my sleeping shorts and t-shirt. I place my hand between her lovely, smooth, thighs. She opens them a little bit, then squeezes my hand tightly between them, as I nestle it against her pussy, and we both fall asleep.

I am having a nice dream about her, listening to her hissing piss, as I watch it come out, when I begin to wake up, and realize that she is hissing through her teeth, in my ear, "sshsshsss!" Seeing that I am finally awake, she says,

"I have to piss-s-s-s...! Do you want to get up and come with me, and watch me do it, or do you just want to stay here, and sleep? I have to go pretty bad, so you better make up your mind quick!"

My hand is still between her legs, and she emphasizes her point by leaking a few drops of her warm piss on it.

"I want to come with you! I don't want to miss this! I was just dreaming about you, pissing with a nice hiss! A real turn-on."

She chuckles, opens her legs to release my hand, takes it in hers, walks quickly to the toilet, whips her nightie up, wraps it securely around her waist, and sits down, with her legs spread wider apart than usual.

"I have to go really bad, and I don't want to get my legs too wet, so we have a lot to clean up, in the middle of the night!" she says, by way of explanation.

I drop to my knees, and take up my usual position, in front of her, but not too close.

"Watch out, so you don't get wet!" she warns, but her pee doesn't spray, when she tries to start, as it usually does. She squeezes her thighs closer together, and pushes, then opens her legs, to see if anything is coming out. A few dribbles leak out of her slit, and run down her bum, but nothing more.

"Hmm... That's strange! I feel like I have to go, really bad! I think this may be one of those times that I told you about, where I have to push much harder, to make it come out, because of the scar tissue in my urethra. You better move back, and get some t.p. ready to wipe both of us! This could get messy! Are you ready?"

"Ready as ever!"

I grab a wad of t.p. from the roll, and get it ready. She spreads her lips, then lets them relax, pushes a little harder, squeezing her legs together, and manages a brief, weak burst of pee. It hisses briefly, and sprinkles, erratically, leaving dribbles on her pussy, her upper, inner thighs, and even on the fronts of her thighs, then stops.

She pushes down again, with more force, squeezing her legs together briefly, then opening them wide. Sure enough, her pee suddenly bursts out of her slit, and sprays hard, in every direction, forward toward the front of the seat, and me, sideways, wetting her inner thighs, and upward, sprinkling the tops of her thighs, as she sits. Some spray shoots through the gap, under the seat, again, leaving some dribbles on her calves. All of it is quite spectacular, and goes on for a few seconds, with a loud hiss, "SSShShSSS!" until she clasps her thighs together and bends sharply forward, to direct the spray between and below her legs, confining it in the toilet. I listen to her hiss, "ssshshsss" and low-pitched tinkle, muffled by her compressed thighs, which are already very wet.

"It's a lot easier to wipe my legs than the floor!" she explains.

"Wow! That's the most spectacular, sexiest piss I've ever seen!"

Kneeling on the floor, in front of her, I move toward her, kiss the tops of her knees, and try to put my face in her lap, but she is leaning forward too far, blocking my head, and she resists, saying,

"Wait! It's going to spray in your face, and get you all wet, if you kiss my legs, now!"

She presses her thighs even tighter together, to keep her powerful spray confined between them, as her muffled, but high pitched, melodious hiss,"sshshshsss," continues. Her spray goes forward, under the seat, wetting her calves, and forms a little puddle on the tops of her upper thighs, which I have seen once, before. She is right, my face would get wet, if I was kissing her thighs, with my face in her lap, at this point.

The audible sound of her hiss finally becomes softer, indicating that her flow is slowing. At this point, she opens her thighs very slightly, trying to let the puddle between them drain, and sits up a little straighter on the seat, allowing my face to reach her upper thighs. I lean forward, and lap most of the puddle up, before it can drain. She opens her legs, allowing the remainder to flow into the toilet, and my face to get closer to her pussy. I lick the wetness from her legs. She pats the back of my head, to welcome me, and squeezes my face, affectionately, with her warm, wet thighs, as her pee continues to flow, between them. I continue to hear her muffled hiss, "shshshsh," which softens, as her bladder relaxes, and her flow returns to normal. She opens her thighs further, to let me watch it come out. The strength of her stream gradually dwindles to a few dribbles, and an occasional spurt, and finally stops, leaving her very wet, from her mons to her ankles.

"Glad you liked it! But you have to admit that it's messy, though! And guess who gets to help me with the cleanup?"

"Me, as I promised!" I answer, with a wicked grin, as I begin licking the pee drops from the fronts of her thighs.

"Any other guy would be turned off by seeing me pee all over myself, like I did, twice, today, but you tell me it's the sexiest thing you've ever seen, and you want to lick me clean! I'm so glad to have you with me!"

"It's a labor of love!" I reply.

She spreads her legs wide, for me, giving me access to her inner thighs, slit, and bum, as she pulls my head toward her. I lick and wipe her thighs and bum, but leave her slit wet, for the moment. I find dribbles on her calves, already running down to her ankles, where I didn't expect them, but then I remember the spray which went through the gap under the seat, and got them wet. I wipe her calves and ankles with t.p. Finally, I catch the dribbles on the seat, and start to reach toward her pussy, with some t.p. She brings her thighs together to stop me, saying,

"Let's save that for the bed. Get that big towel and bring it with you. I'll try to keep my legs together, so I don't drip too much on the floor. I wish your back was as strong as it used to be, before you got hurt, so you could carry me to the bedroom."

"Me too!"

I grab the big towel and spread it on the bed, and she walks, keeping her legs together, as much as possible, so the dribbles on her pussy don't run all the way down her legs, and reach the floor. She lies on the towel, on the bed, and spreads her legs. I dive between them, and notice that her inner thighs are quite wet, all the way to her knees, although I thought I had wiped them, when she was on the toilet. She grins, and tells me,

"I knew that I had a little more pee in me, and I could feel it running down my legs, while I was walking. I couldn't stop it from leaking, but I didn't think it would get all the way to the floor, if I kept my legs together, while I walked, so you get it."

"Thanks! Yumm!" I reply as I begin licking her from her knees toward her pussy, which looks wet. I even catch a couple of dribbles on her calves, before moving higher.

I work my way up her thighs to her wet pussy, and begin tonguing her slit, I prolong my attentions, enjoying every minute, and every drop of her pee and juices that I can lick from her. She starts writhing, squeezing my face between her wet thighs, and humping my face, finishing with a shuddering orgasm, which seems to last a long time.

"Oh, my god, that was fantastic!"

"Yes, it was, for me, too!"

"Let me get you off between my legs, like I did, yesterday! It's the least I can do, after that!"

"I'd love that!"

She stretches her legs out, spreads her lips, and sprinkles a little pee on them, to get them wet and slippery, then rolls to her side, puts my cock between her legs, pees on it briefly, just a few drops, and starts the scissoring motion of her thighs, which I remember from the previous day. I cum, almost immediately, squirting it between her thighs, and on her pussy. We wipe each other with some tissues and the towel, snuggle together, and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Dr.P

• Like 1