Ladies, have you ever accidentally run into a guy who was pissing in public?

4 hours ago, Lilipee said:

I was actually quite surprised to see that our town employees are actually peeing in our yards 😯

That must have made your day. 😛

How fortunate you are to have town employees go above and beyond their job. Not only do they pick up your recycling, but you get your lawn watered as well.

5 hours ago, glad1 said:

That must have made your day. 😛

How fortunate you are to have town employees go above and beyond their job. Not only do they pick up your recycling, but you get your lawn watered as well.

It didn't make my day to be honest.  I thought it was a little weird.  

19 hours ago, Lilipee said:

Just did about an hour ago in fact, lol.  I was driving home and recycle truck was pulled up in front of a house collecting things that someone left out.  It's a very narrow road and the section we were at was just before a steep decline, so I couldn't pass the truck as I wouldn't be able to see a car coming towards me.  After all the barrels were emptied into the truck, one of the workers ran into the yard towards some trees.  He stood there for a minute, then turned back tucking himself in as he walked back to the truck.  I was actually quite surprised to see that our town employees are actually peeing in our yards 😯

There's no bathrooms on those trucks! And it's hard to find a restaurant in the suburbs, not to mention doing so right now. Not sure there was a property I didn't pee on when I was a tree worker.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I'm a guy, but the last time I caught someone pissing I was with a girl. We were sitting on a park bench in a small city. The park wasn't much of a park. It was a few shrubs between the ends of two buildings and in the back corner the was a plaque on a piece of marble thanking some doners. There was a semicircle of space behind the plaque area. Anyway, we were just sitting, waiting for a bus, when a dude a few benches down from us says, "fuck it, I'm not waiting that long." Our city has multiple buses on 3 circuits, each with a few stops in common. You can pull up the tracker for each bus on your phone. I guess his phone told him it would a while before his bus would get there. He looked a little drunk and stumbled over to the wall behind the plaque. He whipped out his cock and started pissing. Lets just say in this instance, the big cock genes were not mixing with the smart genes, if you catch my drift. He was not very aware of his actions, and the way he moved let us see his cock more than he may have wanted. The girl I was with just giggled and looked back every few seconds. Our bus pulled up a moment later and I could see a mother cover her 13ish year old daughter's eyes as she saw the man sloppily pissing against the wall. We got on the bus and was we sat down and the bus pulled away we saw the dude still pissing, but starting to zip himself up. My friend giggled and said to me "guess he really had to go."

So yeah, drunk, incoherent pissing in public is funny, under the right circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Vassal said:

There's no bathrooms on those trucks! And it's hard to find a restaurant in the suburbs, not to mention doing so right now. Not sure there was a property I didn't pee on when I was a tree worker.

I realize there are no bathrooms to use.  However, I wish it wasn't done so openly in someone's front yard.  I live in an area with lots of forests and conservation land.  I think using those spots would have been a lot more appropriate.

On 5/14/2020 at 8:01 PM, Lilipee said:

I realize there are no bathrooms to use.  However, I wish it wasn't done so openly in someone's front yard.  I live in an area with lots of forests and conservation land.  I think using those spots would have been a lot more appropriate.

Isn't that what forests are for?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...